Recent content by Wicked Child

  1. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (latest ch007) Ah! Thank you once again! *is already downloading*
  2. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (latest ch006) I'm happy to wait so long as I know there's still someone putting out the translated version of the chapters. I just want you to know that we appreciate all the effort you're putting forth at Bakafish.
  3. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!) XD Thanks! *runs off to download*
  4. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!) I'm definitely intrigued by this manga and thank you guys for taking the time out to translate and scanslate it. Blind Dude rocks. NeoTech Geek is intriguing. Little Girl doesn't bother me. I'm wondering how she'll be...
Top