Recent content by Wikipedia

  1. Wikipedia

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Thing with Naruto is the following: - He randomly asks Sakura on dates, and isn't disappointed when she rejects him. - He's being quite the pervert over Konohamaru's sexy no jutsu. Not respecting Sakura with that, since she was clearly disgusted by it when part 2 started, yet he continued to...
  2. Wikipedia

    Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    I'll end my debate with this: If with, two canon confessions against NaruSaku, you still think it's the pairing with the most romantic development...If with Naruto only ever saying about Sakura that "she's a cute girl he kind of likes" and Sakura not having any confirmed romantic feelings for...
  3. Wikipedia

    Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    I disagree strongly with this statement. NaruHina happening would be unfair? More like NaruSaku happening would be unfair. In part 1, Kishimoto clearly developed SasuSaku and NaruHina. He developed them so much, that up untill today -even before chapter 437- SasuSaku is by far the most...
  4. Wikipedia

    Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    The poll results suprise me as I was under the impression that there were more NaruSaku fans on this forum than NaruHina fans. It seems like NaruSaku fans are just more focal. As for my vote, Hinata without a doubt. Hinata is who I want him to be with, and Hinata is who I think he will be...
  5. Wikipedia

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 Requests? Post them here! I'd rather Pazuzu translate the scanned pages instead of this transcript. No offense, but you never know what could have gone wrong with making a transcript. With the scanned pages, you know that there's no mistake.
  6. Wikipedia

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 Requests? Post them here! Hey Pazuzu! First of all, I want to tell you that I admire your hard work and enjoy reading your translations =)! As for my request: Could you translate sakura's pages from her profile in databook 3? I'd really like to read your translation...
Top