Recent content by Will.bb

  1. Will.bb

    Request I want my acc DELETED

    Why? Because it costs money?
  2. Will.bb

    Request I want my acc DELETED

    Hey admins/moderators please delete my account. I can't deal with toxic no-life shitheads. And I don't wanna be associated with mangahelpers anymore.
  3. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    Hil you're still here because you have no social life and you enjoy dissing and hating on fictional characters. As for FT I give it a 10/10 for my liking. That bish gave it 4/10 and That's fine he could give it a 0 for all I care. What's not fine is him saying that hiro shouldn't write. I...
  4. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    Are you dumb? That's the thing. I NEVER said that hiro should or should not write anything, stop trying to suck Storms"fury" and jump in to his defense. Hiro is a famous hardworking mangaka he can write whatever he wants. @Stormsfury should shut up and never tell him or anyone else what they...
  5. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    Okay dictionary I'll work more on my grammar. What pissed me off is you saying that Hiro shouldn't write anymore. LOL what makes you qualified to judge his writing and say he shouldn't write anymore. I think you're a jealous little brat
  6. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    Like you said. There's no point in trying to reason with someone like me. Let's just agree to disagree. I stand by my opinion, (Insert any manga's name here) Forums should only have ppl who are fans of it. Not ppl who hate it and think its mangaka should stop writing.
  7. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    "Writing a detailed post explaining the exact reasons why they don't like something is not hate." I think That's kinda desperate to write a list about something you hate. Why not just stop watching the manga and get away from it. If I join a FT forum I think the reason should be because I love...
  8. Will.bb

    Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

    Didn't know that. Was it mentioned? Well it's logical
  9. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    Ppl are aloud to criticize if they can produce something better. Meanwhile FT has made more money than all your generation can ever hope to make. Plus you take your time to go in forums and complain about fiction characters and hate and insult the writer. I think thats what a pathetic useless...
  10. Will.bb

    Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

    Stop. Cherria beat shit. If it was a one on one fight Dimaria wins. Also what can Gildarts do if Dimaria stops time??
  11. Will.bb

    Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

    If natsu can use end powers then yes. But Irene can't win against Dimaria if she stops time immediately
  12. Will.bb

    Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

    Mira didn't use macro. Which was stupid as hell
  13. Will.bb

    Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

    I think you guys are wasting your time here. 36 pages???? OBVIOUSLY the strongests are 3 mages. BRANDISH : if she would stop talking and just expand ppls internal organs and make their bodies explode she wins. DIMARIA : also if she stops talking and Ultear doesn't jump in. She could just...
  14. Will.bb

    Discussion A Stormy Fairy Tail review

    "I've been away travelling the Caribbean so apologies if this is late." I don't think anybody cares where you were or if any of us were expecting a review from you or anyone else. "Hiro Mashima shouldn't write anymore. This ending was the stuff of nightmares." Lel bish. I think the over...
  15. Will.bb

    Favorites Rave vs Fairy Tail

    Rave vs Fairy Tail World Building: Fairy Tail Story: Fairy Tail Characters: Fairy Tail Villains: Fairy Tail Jellal or Sieghart: Jellal Haru or Natsu: Natsu Lucy or Elie: Lucy Musica or Gray: Musica Tower of Heaven Arc(Rave) or Tower of Heaven Arc(Fairy Tail): Rave Rave Overall favorite...
Top