Recent content by Will19

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 522 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't know if I'm remembering right but weren't both Yorayo and Aria mentioned as high rankers?
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 522 Spoilers & Discussion

    I haven't seen anyone mention it but it seems likely that holan's name is actually based haaland like the footballer knowing how SIU names characters after football players, it's even more likely given that holan is mentioned as the new era LPB leader...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 504 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hockney can actually use his eyes on irregulars, he did so with Urek but he gets completely blocked by Zahard.
  4. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Discussion

    Doesn't it seem too obvious "Sorcerers can become Vengeful spirits if they are killed without cursed energy and have cursed deaths" it fits Naoya like a glove. The reason I think this might be possible is because Projection Sorcery seems like something Gege has put quite a bit of thought into.
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't remember Maschenny ever thinking she was going to win, I don't know enough about Maschenny to know her motives so I can't judge her but if she just wants to be fodderized then her wanting an all out war is perfect. I am also bothered by the fact that SIU seems to want to keep hi cards...
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    tbh every divco would get stomped by Cha, Haratcha however was a dumbass, why even go FT knowing the risks when you are not even losing? not only was he unimpressive powerwise, he was also brainless.
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    I worded it wrong but what I don't like is Baam getting new things before he has worked on the previous power he got, he just needs to work on the ones he has. I just think it's too much when it is clear to me that realistically the only outside source powers he needs are the Thryssas and the...
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    Didn't Doom state that his father was framed by Yasratcha? I think this past chapters illustrate just what kind of person Yasratcha is. I think he doesn't want to kill Yama, he wants to break him.
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    He would've submitted to his "faith" if not for his father or the demon, he did not make a new path he just decided to follow it. It's not the fact that he is standing against his father that makes him a clown in my eyes, it's the fact that he thinks too highly of himself, thinking he has a...
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    Still doesn't stop White from being a clown.
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    White thinking he'll ever be something more than his father's bitch will forever make him a clown in my eyes.
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam's friends had 0 reason to even be in the game, they are more of a burden than anything, the only one that should actually be useful is Hockney and maybe Khun beacause of his brain. I find it incredibly convinient that Hatsu's sword just so happened to counter Kendrick's ability. If Shibisu...
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 494 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's clearly fo Yasratcha's characterization, we'll also get to see what fucked up thing he did to Ha Satcha and then we'll get the reason for why he actually cares for Fucile.
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 492 Spoilers & Discussion

    That was the whole reason they did the research, I would think the canines already came prepared to counter this, from what I can gather the source of the fear and mind contol are the same.
  15. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 492 Spoilers & Discussion

    So the canines research is what will help Yama with his fear, but even with that I don't think he will be able to beat Yasratcha alone.
Top