Recent content by WillFlame

  1. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! No more Hiatus ! Thanks a lot for this information. Finally we will wait for one month only
  2. Chapter One Piece 745 Discussion / 746 Prediction/ No Chapter until May 3th-7th

    Re: One Piece 745 Spoiler Discussion Doflamingo is about to create a Hell on earth ; a mass murder I assume Pica won't let anyone get near him, that explains why Doflamingo won't run or hide, just watching his hell from above I have no idea what's going to happen, how Marines will react, but...
  3. Chapter One Piece 744 Discussion / 745 Prediction BREAK LAST WEEK

    Re: My little Sabo rant I got your point there, but try to think about it positively scince his first appearence (the flash back after Ace's death) , I have never liked him, he was such an annoying caracter, being that typical rebellious nobel and I have never understood why people like him...
  4. Chapter One Piece 744 Discussion / 745 Prediction BREAK LAST WEEK

    Re: One Piece 744 Spoiler Discussion Great chapter ! Sabo ate the fruit (thanks God no more coby theories) and Diamante was standing there, got nothing to do to prevent him ; This shows how great and powerful Sabo is ! Dragon .. you did raise a good handsome man :love . He will definitely...
  5. Discussion One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

    Re: Dressrosa Arc - Grading and Commentary I feel like there's something not right about her, she tried to kill Luffy ?! Seriously Rebecca ! How on earth did she come up with the idea of getting rid of him can actually rise her chance of winning ? No offense, but she appear to be very...
  6. Discussion One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

    Re: Dressrosa Arc - Grading and Commentary Can't decide for now, I have to wait until the end of this arc to judge. But until this very moment, Dressrosa Arc is amazing. All the new characters are wisefully chosen. Bartolomeo the fan boy, the return of ''Sabo'' (not confirmed yet), the new...
  7. Question Who is your favorite Hunter X Hunter character?

    Hisoka for sure. He got a whimsical attitude and an unapproachable aura. He's a freak with a very charming charisma. So unique and very authentic, I've never seen a character like him in any manga I have read so far. Second comes Chrollo, a charismatic leader with a very powerful skill...
  8. Chapter One Piece 742 Discussion/ 743 Predictions

    I think the word disappointed is misused, or should I rather say exagerated. Franky did his best yes, but he could at least bring damage somehow to Senor Pink or one of DF's crew. I mean, he isnt an easy prey, the man is much more stronger than that .. But I should mention that he did well...
  9. Chapter One Piece 742 Discussion/ 743 Predictions

    WHOA ! That was one good chapter ; the flash back about Cyros wasn't boring at all, I did really enjoy knowing his past. I was a bit disappointed seeing Franky lying on the ground like that, I expected more from him .. BUT the surprise was THAT PLOT TWIST ! Totally unpredectible ! Good job Oda...
Top