Re: Naruto Gaiden 5 Spoilers Discussion
He knew of Sarada's existence, which implies that he was present in her life in her early years.
Also, he becomes Boruto's teacher and it's Boruto who wants to be Sasuke's apprentice.
Re: Naruto Gaiden 5 Spoilers Discussion
Except it was a young girl, with a sharingan, not defending herself like a high rank ninja. Also, she looks like Sasuke and has Karin's glasses.
Re: Naruto Gaiden 5 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
I am not an official translater, but here it goes.
Sarada finds her father but...
Episode 700+5 The future
---------------------
Sasuke: It's...
Sasuke: Sarada is it you? I see...
Sarada: I understood right away that you were my father...
Sasuke must have been there for the early years of Sarada, because Naruto assumed that Sarada would know how Sasuke was like. But, she doesn't remember because she was probably still a toddler when he left.
Perhaps, Sasuke left before Sarada got glasses and remembers her as the little girl...
Re: Naruto Gaiden 4 Spoilers Discussion
Now I see why people hate Cho Cho, she has a great personality but, she slows down the proggression of the chapter, like the part where Naruto was going to talk about Sasuke, she shifted the focus. Does she really believe she isn't Chouji and Karui's child?
Re: Naruto Gaiden 4 Spoilers Discussion
I absolutely loved the chapter!! Naruto is still silly as ever! "Popular with the girls", lol. And Sarada got the sharingan!!!
In my opinion, this mini series is far better than many shippuden arcs, why can't it be longer? And Naruto should've personally picked up his lunch with that thunder-speed of his, before leaving. -_-''
Shin called Sasuke "father" and his sharingan is not sown... What could this mean?