Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
wing_gundam's latest activity
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion
.
I don't think this is Sanji coming out of the closet. I think this is more like Sanji's over-arching need to Sacrifice himself is that...
Thursday at 10:00 PM
wing_gundam
reacted to
TitaniumOxide's post
in the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Pics & Summaries
with
Like
.
I prefer this link for the full chap in English. https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceSpoilers/s/JxbCiFy2C2 Even better scans...
Thursday at 9:54 PM
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion
.
This is getting very contrived. Were wasting (our) years for buildups we know is going to happen. I'm pissed Oda is also trying to draw...
Thursday at 1:22 AM
wing_gundam
reacted to
XXGenesis's post
in the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion
with
Like
.
I’m going to be annoyed if Sanji has been putting in effort against this scrub, and has managed to pick up injuries. I’m tired of the...
Thursday at 1:20 AM
wing_gundam
reacted to
kkck's post
in the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
Tbh i am open to conqueror haki not being something you are born with. Rather people being born with it is a misconception over it's...
Sep 28, 2026
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
I semi-forgot that Gaban also just had the same fight with Sommers and chopped him up some 50 chapters ago with Coc attacks until I saw...
Sep 27, 2026
wing_gundam
reacted to
X-Wind's post
in the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Chapter 1194 Spoiler Pics & Summaries
with
Like
.
Actual TCB chapter (the link from the previous reply is not the TCB release)...
Sep 25, 2026
wing_gundam
reacted to
kg21tmac11's post
in the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
Been reading this since 2006🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻. 20 years later, I still get excited about a new chapter. But your point stands. I think he was...
Sep 24, 2026
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
Yeah I see both sides. When I started OP was before I had kids. Heck I've had this account (for spoilers) for almost 20 years! Now I...
Sep 24, 2026
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
I'd actually be more excited to see Hancock or Shaky come in out of nowhere out of old age and kill his dumb ass.
Sep 23, 2026
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
I gave Naruto another read through after some years, especially now there's a color manga online, and Kishimoto really had good pacing...
Sep 22, 2026
wing_gundam
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion
.
Since we still don't know why Mihawk has red eyes itd be cool if that's what zoro awakens and the eyes are like a "byakugan" and it's...
Sep 20, 2026
wing_gundam
reacted to
HakunaMatata's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
with
Like
.
My theory is that Oda gets off every time someone comes up with a random-ass theory based on his most random teases. Like, dude...
Sep 10, 2026
wing_gundam
reacted to
AmyRose's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
with
Like
.
He was but like subconsciously. He didn't even noticed that he awakened conqueror until Gaban pointed this out in Elbaf. Now Zoro...
Sep 9, 2026
wing_gundam
reacted to
Drakrami's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
with
Like
.
I like how when Luffy have a stamina problem, he fights for like a few panels and then he needs to rest. But when Imu who is clearly...
Sep 9, 2026
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top