Recent content by wing_gundam

  1. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    I don't think this is Sanji coming out of the closet. I think this is more like Sanji's over-arching need to Sacrifice himself is that he think's he's useless. CoC is all about confidence. I think his self sacrifice might either be shaped by his obsession to be loved (thinking women...
  2. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    This is getting very contrived. Were wasting (our) years for buildups we know is going to happen. I'm pissed Oda is also trying to draw things out for forever man... Sommers may or may not have died off screen... Gunko runs away.... like just start progressing the story.
  3. wing_gundam

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I semi-forgot that Gaban also just had the same fight with Sommers and chopped him up some 50 chapters ago with Coc attacks until I saw the anime. He should have killed Sommers. I'm really annoyed we're trying the same thing expecting different results.
  4. wing_gundam

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Yeah I see both sides. When I started OP was before I had kids. Heck I've had this account (for spoilers) for almost 20 years! Now I have a 10 year old who enjoys it probably more than I do (and spends time watching theories online). I just want to finish it. I gotta say OP has exposed...
  5. wing_gundam

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I'd actually be more excited to see Hancock or Shaky come in out of nowhere out of old age and kill his dumb ass.
  6. wing_gundam

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I gave Naruto another read through after some years, especially now there's a color manga online, and Kishimoto really had good pacing. Told the whole story in 700 chapters, there wasn't much filler (manga) and a direct linear path of progression. People realized a weakness, trained, some of...
  7. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Since we still don't know why Mihawk has red eyes itd be cool if that's what zoro awakens and the eyes are like a "byakugan" and it's the ultimate advanced coo that shows an enemy's weak point or something. Speaking of which, when was the last time chopper used brain point? WCI?
  8. wing_gundam

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    I'm just wondering how it took this long to find a guy (zoro) who would stop the thorns with haki... you know like since Haki > DF > Haki > DF > Haki > DF
  9. wing_gundam

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    I wasn't disagreeing. Him telling off Imu to me is already 100% badass. This is too. He's certainly sticking up for his captain. You kind of forget Gaban doesn't really know the SH. He could have heard their story but might not. I mean as much as Luffy has "goofed around" with Imu he didnt...
  10. wing_gundam

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    I too am so glad the execution is better than the descriptions. There's no way 2 > 3. Glad they hurt him (if only a bit). Usopp already did something like that just before though? He already told Imu off directly.
  11. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Obviously. But read the part that I said Loki, Luffy, and Hajruden were all using haki in the previous chapter.
  12. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Let's just say the quiet part outloud: So DF powers stronger than Haki now? (The hammer's power). So much for Kaido's rant. That was so 2 arcs ago. Oda's something else.
  13. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    He's seen nidhogg fight and joyboy fight (thought not together - except where he has for the last few chapters). Has probably seen the hammer since its an 800ish year old DF too. I still don't see why this attack should be stronger than the 3vs1.
  14. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    I'm talking about 2 vs 1 being stronger than 3 vs 1 in the last chapter when all they've done is left out Hajrudin. Gokoku Sovereignty should have been their "strongest" attack and it was filled with haki. To tell me that this haki attack with fewer people is stronger is bad writing. We've...
  15. wing_gundam

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    That's just bad writing.
Top