Recent content by wingman32x

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Hey guys. Does anybody know how well Ane Doki Volume one is selling? Has it passed 100K yet?
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Medaka should be the next out. I don't know why they would axe Ane first. Medaka, up until recently, has been polling 2nd to last or dead last. This is the first time Ane has spent more than 1 consecutive week in the bottom 5. I don't get...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Yeah, that's what I thought it was. Either way It's not good. It'll be interesting to see what gets axed first, Medaka or Ane Doki. Both seem to be on their way out.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Wasn't it out of the bottom 5 last week? I don't think it has been last for 2 weeks in a row. Thought Medaka was in dead last, last week but I could be wrong.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk So Ane Doki sinks down to the bottom again huh. Oh well, The latest chapter really kinda pissed away any remaining potential it had left, so I really don't care either way. Medaka improved slightly, which is good. Idk, it seems that it...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 Oh thanks! I was wondering what was up with that.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 wow.. Ane Doki just escaped the bottom 5. better than the last place it had last week but not too reassuring at all... Wait, when the bottom 5 came out beelze was in it. Why is it at #3?
  8. Naruto Time Skip 3 (Rumors Confirmed to be Real)

    I like the idea of having a time skip as sort of an epilogue. Show the new generation of Ninja, show the rookie 11 in their new roles in the village, show naruto as Hokage. What do you guys think? I like the idea of a timeskip after the main plot would be a good way to close off the series.
  9. Info Naruto 10th Anniversary Special Fanbook 2

    This should be awesome. Kubo and Oda participating was pretty much a given, but I would have liked to see Inoue draw, too. I'm also interested to see what this timeskip stuff is about. That Hokage Naruto looked awesome! A sign of things to come?
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 Good to see Ane Doki pull out again. At least it bounces back each time it hits the bottom 5. It hurts to see medaka dead last, I've been enjoying it recently. If one of the two has to go, I'd rather have medaka go tbh. Just personal...
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 I don't think he was complaining. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that since Jump comes out earlier in japan this week, we might get the RAWS earlier since, like you said, we get Jump 4 days earlier than Japan. What's wrong with that?
  12. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 Ouch... bad news for Ane Doki. It's def. not safe but I'll be pissed if it gets cancelled before medaka box, which has been bottom dwelling for most of its life. Speaking of Medaka, it will be interesting to see what it's spot is...
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 they announce in the mag when it's leaving again? I don't really understand that.
  14. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 haha so It's finally coming back, huh? Well, I don't read HXH but I'm happy for you guys! That hiatus must have sucked...
  15. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 Yay! Ane doki rebounded after the terrible week it had last week. I knew it was going to happen, but it's still good to have it confirmed. Medaka took a dive this week. Idk about this one, with the other series gone nothing is...
Top