Recent content by wintercry

  1. wintercry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 6

    I'm thinking more like this:
  2. wintercry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 6

    I want to see Naruto losing his chakra and learning Fullbring.
  3. wintercry

    Mag Talk Ultra Jump (Seinen Mag by Shueisha)

    So that's why I haven't been seeing much of his work in ****** galleries.
  4. wintercry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 5

    The Chimera Ant arc and the subsequent arc are probably my favorites. I'm really curious to why most people hate the ant arc, though.
  5. wintercry

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 5

    This seems fun. Kochikame: n/a One Piece: 9/10 Hunter x Hunter: 9/10 Naruto: 6/10 Bleach: 4/10 Gintama: 9/10 Toriko: 6/10 Kuroko no Basket: 6/10 Nisekoi: 5/10 Haikyuu!!: 5/10 Saiki Kusuo no PSI Nan: 7/10 Assassination Classroom: 7/10 Shokugeki no Soma: 7/10 World Trigger: 5/10 Soul...
  6. wintercry

    Seinen Inu Yashiki by Hiroya Oku

    Re: [New] Inu Yashiki by Hiroya Oku Barring the aliens part, it almost felt like I'm reading a Breaking Bad ripoff. Also, the guy who "died" alongside Inuyashiki is probably Oda's son (Inuyashiki's daughter's classmate), and together they'll eventually venture off selling Methamphetamine :super
  7. wintercry

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Tonari no Seki-kun #5 Btooom! #13
  8. wintercry

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Akame ga KILL! #9
  9. wintercry

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Hands down the best cover I have ever seen. You can really feel the serenity of the series with its total whiteness. Seeing it brings oneself closer to enlightenment. :drmke On a more serious note, can't wait for Hox's translations to come out.
  10. wintercry

    News General Manga News and Announcements

    An anime would be nice
  11. wintercry

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Blood Lad #10
  12. wintercry

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Trinity Seven #7
  13. wintercry

    Publisher US Manga Industry and Publisher News Thread

    Seven Seas licenses Hoshi no Samidare
  14. wintercry

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Denpa Kyoushi #9
Top