Recent content by wintergt

  1. Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    Because it was the previous chapter's cliffhanger maybe?
  2. LoneLobo's One Piece Double-Review: Chapter 579 and 580

    Nice review. I'm hoping Jimbei doesn't join however, he's so boring..
  3. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Discussion Last chapter of the war it seems.
  4. WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

    Hah that one was for you ;)
  5. WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

    Yeah those two swords you can see sticking out the back, can also be seen at the front (on the same page) and they were put there by the BB pirates when they killed him.
  6. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    They will die,not explode. And Teach didn't actually eat another fruit, he sucked the DF powers out of WB with his darkness which is special in and of itself.
  7. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    I'm still going with the idea that it's just his yami yami no mi that altered his body (he's a solid logia which is peculiar) until Oda shows us more.
  8. WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

    Yes ofcourse I will keep making them, I do it for fun anyway. That is to say, as long as the chapters remain interesting enough to me, we've been really spoiled in goodies lately. I was actually thinking about that today aswell. Now I put a review portion in there, but condensed so as to not...
  9. WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

    I guess this was the last one, was fun, but I have been told to discontinue them for lack of review value.
  10. WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

    I try :) Btw just popping in to say I forgot to add one Q&A that I photoshopped an image together for earlier, so if you have already read it maybe want to scroll to the bottom. It's about a movie I liked but one thing annoyed me which I decided to express here ^^
  11. WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

    My recap for this week's chapter is finally done, got delayed because I've been feeling a bit sick the last few days. And I have to apologize for posting a link again instead of reformatting it to this post which always looks nicer but gtg: http://wintergt.livejournal.com/1702.html As always...
  12. WinterGT's Chapter 575 Recap

    This information was provided by Greg on AP forums, he lives in Japan and gets and translates interviews and more behind the scenes info for us. Oda said referring to the Strong World movie "this will be Luffy's last adventure as a 17 year old", ofcourse this confused people (because we don't...
  13. WinterGT's Chapter 575 Recap

    Yes it is polite (probably in a lot of games) but the meaning can also differ depending on the circumstances. If you say it when you are winning, it is rude b/c you are telling the other guy to give up already, if you say it when losing, then it means you give up. I am reminded of this video I...
  14. WinterGT's Chapter 575 Recap

    Ah someone caught that :). It means "good game no rematch", it was frequently said by Koreans playing Blizzard games (starcraft, warcraft) who speak little english and while it was at first polite, over time turned into a rude way of saying "you suck" after beating someone. It might have spread...
  15. WinterGT's Chapter 575 Recap

    Yes it was already pointed out to me that Oars is still there, he is in fact in the top left of the circle I drew, it's hard to distinguish him but that's his massive hair you can see there. I also checked a few chapters ago and this is indeed his last known position. But ah well not gonna...
Top