I'm fine with it being Fiddler, and the closest direct English is that after all (the one that comes in search is actually Fiedler as the equivalent). And as I'd said, Fiddler still works to describe the Noah himself; just not all his abilities, but Hoshino-sensei is not really restricted in...
I've had this account for a while, so I finally thought of using it I've translated the pages in a hurry, so I'm afraid they're as simple and less succinct as I would want, and I don't have the time to proofread now. I think the scans were out a while ago today?? So my translations shall be...
The volume 26 preview says: "Mana and Neah/Nea... And the Earl... How are they related!?"
So it seems their connection will be revealed or fleshed out more in the upcoming chapters. I hope Allen can go back and meet up with Bookman already. At the same time, I hope Link is fine!!
As to the...
Now that Neah knows that Tim is gone, I wonder if that knowledge resonates with Allen and he gets control over his body again... I mean, that would be something so he can go to that mansion and all.
I've actually translated those ten pages posted above, but I'm not sure if I should link it here...