Recent content by WithinDarkness

  1. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 82 Discussion / 83 Prediction

    I want Jee Han to do something crazy(something I can't predict :D ) and where is the witch and druid are they busy fighting or just watching the fight? Loved the part with Jee han teasing Shi-Yun. She is cute but I think that Sae-Young is cuter in her own way :D and would love to see her appear...
  2. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 72 Discussion / 73 Prediction

    Re: The Gamer Chapter 72 Spoiler Thread I can't wait to get there :D
  3. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 71 Discussion / 72 Prediction

    Maybe the sumons will recognize Jee Han because of the kiss from WoC :D she did mark him :D
  4. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 71 Discussion / 72 Prediction

    Re: The Gamer Chapter 71 Spoiler Thread When she started summonig I thought tat some cool devil will pop up but my hopes got shot down :D
  5. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 70 Discussion / 71 Prediction

    I think that Hwan Sun-Gon made an illusiuon barrier with as many possible hindrances as posible so that they slow down those who want to get to Hwan Sung-Ah but do you remember what happens when gamer gets in the illusion barrier?? :D The monsters will drop items and will be real :D. Wander what...
  6. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 68 Discussion / 69 Prediction

    I want to see Kwon Shi-Yun's face when he starts to fight :D. Her face like "how the hell is he able to be this strong when he was a noob moment ago" :D
  7. Chapter The Gamer Chapter 67 Discussion / 68 Prediction

    Re: The Gamer Chapter 67 Spoiler Thread I don't think that either of them are temp magican if I rememmber correctly in some chapter Sun Il told Jee Han that temp magican is young guy who wants to be a goverment worker (or something like that) but can't because he is still in highschool. Jee...
Top