Recent content by Wolf_Ice

  1. Wolf_Ice

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk Sigh... why is Mx0 doing so badly? Most of the series I like the best seem to be falling (Mx0 and Psyren especially)... Well, all I can do is hope. Go up!
  2. Wolf_Ice

    Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

    Pretty much agree with everything that has been said up til now. I was really close to kicking this manga after 60 chapters of nothing happening. Then we got an arc. I began realizing what the mangaka could do. Overall, I say try it out, give it a chance.
  3. Wolf_Ice

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk Perhaps I should start reading Jaguar then... I'm also glad here that Mx0 is doing better. Was sorta worried with how it was the last few weeks. I feel unique: Welcome Wolf_Ice. You last visited: December 31, 1969 at 07:00 PM I'm in the previous year from the...
Top