Recent content by wolffan

  1. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Who knows... we are going to see in the nexts chapters, maybe it's time to explain the entire history.
  2. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Don't think so. But more strange whats about the dead man? And whats about the strange box, protected by ringo?
  3. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread I'm spanish college student! lol!
  4. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Dunno, maybe he is studin for the examns (like me lol). And the raw's I thinks I have read that they take 2 week's vacation
  5. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread But it's only a picture. And I think if Kogarasumaru enters on parts war in thropaeum, will be dificult to them to win the tournament. I don't think sleeping forest take the boy's as part of his team. We'll see soon I hope.
  6. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread All raw's are here: http://sai.voiea.net/AGr/
  7. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread That's true, may I ask when each raw is released? And do you belive that the manga is arriving to the end of the history? I think it's coming to and end.
  8. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread Thanks a lot for the explanation! But now what I don't undestand is that the Sleeping Forest of Sora and Rika, was not like the actual sleeping forest (I mean they were in te thropaeum?). And so we don't know by who were crushed. Personaly I think that Shinjuku...
  9. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Latest discussion thread I read 146-150 but i do not even understand a bit either. I don't know what's doing SF on the tower, and whats about the nurse with glasses. And why are they falling? as jasonming sayd it's like odd.
Top