Recent content by wothab

  1. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I almost felt offended at how bad candy flurry was If this is the material that gets serialized I dont want to ever see the ones that dont make the cut
  2. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Beastars was jailed and didnt come in binge format iirc
  3. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Now we know why he wanted to finish specifically now So he could avoid drawing a OP character The gall!
  4. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Im cautious until I see the staff list and how far into production it is (or if its gonna be another JJK situation where there is basically no material to present), then the target airing date. If its a competent director (like yabuta for example) and a reasonable production time I will be chill.
  5. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    It had 83 chapters for 1 year and 7 months of publication roughly, So its one or two breaks I believe, if it was a break every 3 or 4 chapters it wouldn't have 83 chapters unless he did double afterwards
  6. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    If he changes his schedule then yeah, I will be convinced that it was for both
  7. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I dont see the scheduling issue. Fujimoto worked weekly on fire punch, unless he makes CSM 2 electric bogaloo bi-weekly or monthly the only benefit he gets is taking weeks off if he so desires, he didn't come off as having problems with WSJ schedule. Im with the artistic choice side.
  8. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Well vinland saga gives me hope that he can use 3DCG sensibly
  9. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Im very worried for MAPPA staff. I hope they at least bring freelancers for this. SInce J+ is more lax with the sex and nudity stuff I'm guessing fujimoto will utilize it
  10. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Basically, yeah I don't think he would risk being accused of leaking the production like this.
  11. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Very easy, I can say with 100% certainty and anyone can quote me afterwards if I get it wrong
  12. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Really liked sakamoto Gonna see where it heads off now
  13. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    The MAPPA one? I must have heard 3 different studios "rumoured" with CSM. I wouldn't trust any of them before the anime got announced at all, we only heard about mappa for jujutsu very near to the announcement iirc. Anyway, very disappointed by no CSM anime, now I doubt its gonna get one at all...
  14. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Yeah I think I will read sakamoto to fill the chainsaw shaped void in my heart, really liked the one-shot. Speaking about which, was that jump festa list final? Because that would put a final bullet in the CSM anime rumor.
  15. wothab

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    So lets get things straight. Does this means, no anime?
Top