Recent content by Wowzers

  1. Wowzers

    Multi Season Sousou no Frieren

    I was wondering how many were AI :derp
  2. Wowzers

    Multi Season Sousou no Frieren

    I am so amazed at how good these cosplays are!
  3. Wowzers

    Multi Season Jujutsu Kaisen

    So... I guess all the previous shows/movies came together for this one.... Missing Nobara though.
  4. Wowzers

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Episode 0 - 2023 Episode 1 - New years eve 2024 Episode 2 - some time 2026? LiveChart.me said yesterday but only see the one from 2024 and 2023 I'm used to HxH release schedules so I'll cope... :scry
  5. Wowzers

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    THAT is a really nice list. I haven't really been participating the last season or so but... it may be time to start again.
  6. Wowzers

    One Cour Mugen Gacha

    If they just were patient enough to take him lower in the dungeon... Oh, well. Too bad for them.... Just have to figure out who is behind them and what they wanted, really. I was especially disturbed by the elf.
  7. Wowzers

    Unknown Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

    It's been a while since I read this, but... I don't think there was anything too different that stood out to me.... I didn't see the events of this current episode though.
  8. Wowzers

    Unknown Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

    Hmmmm..... RPG game mechanics may be an issue here. He might be unkillable except by a specific person or by holy magic, etc... Maybe he has multiple bodies and doesn't really die unless they are all defeated simultaneously? Once Takuto realizes what the issue is, he'll have to remember...
  9. Wowzers

    Unknown Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

    Playing, Civilization... but with non-human citizens. :catshrug Got a laugh out of the map. Looks like a number of 2D strategy game maps. :XD
  10. Wowzers

    Unknown Busamen Gachi Fighter

    I was a little unclear as to what that last skill was supposed to do... Oh, that explained everything clearly! :rofl
  11. Wowzers

    Multi Season Clevatess: Majuu no Ou to Akago to Kabane no Yuusha

    Next episode ... All scum shall die.... they need to go for a swim first though.
  12. Wowzers

    Multi Season Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

    I feel like they went easy on us this time... I kept saying how lucky Gojo is but I didn't die.
  13. Wowzers

    Unknown Busamen Gachi Fighter

    58 trillion damage... it was worth it! :XD
Top