Recent content by wsj

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Okay, thank you. I guess I'll have to be patient, but Black Tiger and Finder were the two I was most excited for (since they are new series and not continuations of old projects). I never understood why nobody cares about Grand Jump since it has series people like in it.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    They are all supposed to be ongoing, it said so in the interview where he was talking about them, I'm just not sure if they were all meant to be published in every issue of their respective magazine or they are going to all be on different schedules (like Mr. Clice used to be ongoing but it came...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm not sure anyone else cares but does anyone know if there's been an update on Osamu Akimoto's 4 new series? Are they still going ahead as scheduled? The first one debuted already in Grand Jump issue 2, but for some reason it's not in 3, 4 or 5 and I can't find anything saying it was supposed...
Top