Recent content by Wunderchu

  1. "Microsoft, Games for Change Announce Global Warming Game Challenge"

    [source: http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=14273 ]
  2. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 04 (Version 2) here's a direct download mirror: http://www3.telus.net/public/a1a90365/Naruto_NG_Chapter_04_v2.rar (I might remove this file from this server in the future, though)
  3. Naruto: Shippuden - Countdown Thread [IT'S OUT!]

    Re: New Naruto shippuden trailer!!! thanks terry24
  4. Naruto: Shippuden - Countdown Thread [IT'S OUT!]

    Re: New Naruto shippuden trailer!!! thanks sharinganLS
  5. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 04 (Version 2) thanks for version 2
  6. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 04 (Version 1) thank you Dynamic Dragon and all others involved. It's awesome as expected.
  7. XBox360 Naruto 360 leaked concept art

    I hope so too :)
  8. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Chapter 04 Spoilers!!! cool stuff :)
  9. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 03 (version 2) I don't think there is a schedule.. so, next one will come out whenever the author is done, I guess, which is fine with me :)
  10. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 03 (version 2) NP, I agree it's awesome :D
  11. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 03 (version 2) here you go :) : http://www3.telus.net/public/a1a90365/Naruto_NG_Chapter_03.zip (I might remove this file from this server in the future, though)
  12. Weekly Jump #52 to Have a Major Naruto Anime Scoop!

    ya it's next week's chapter
  13. Weekly Jump #52 to Have a Major Naruto Anime Scoop!

    thanks for the heads up, The Touch ... woah... this news has made me super optimistic that it will indeed be news of filler end :)
  14. Naruto PC game?

    there's this online game: http://www.naruto-arena.com
  15. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: Naruto NG Chapter 03 (version 2) cool, thanks for v. 2 :)
Top