Recent content by Xaeo

  1. Theory Kingaku Ginkaku discussion

    Firstly, I'm pretty sure that it was explained that both brothers obtained the kyuubi chakra because they were 'eaten' by it and spent enough time inside the kyuubi to 'absorb' some of his chakra. Quite how, why, and with which kitchen utencil they managed such a feat is beyond me, but I guess...
  2. Theory Maybe Minato attempted to combine Rasengan with Hiraishin chakra (explained)

    It's important to not confuse nature manipulation and shape manipulation with chakra in general. From how I've understood it, yin and yang chakra in the body is molded together to create jutsus. In the Naruto universe yin and yang have been roughly related to spirit energy and physical energy...
  3. Madara thread

    Re: Is Goku's basho fan and Madara's war fan related? Kishi has linked techniques like Amaterasu, Tsukuyoumi and Susano'o to Japanese mythology, along with some special items like the sword of Kusanagi etc... so I wouldn't be too surprised to find out that this fan has links to Goku's fan in...
  4. Nick Simmons plagiarized Bleach

    Don't even dignify it with a lawsuit; it's a cheap, poorly drawn rip-off. Kubo hasn't got anything to worry about, this Simmons guy won't ever touch the floor again.
  5. Discussion Why does Kishi enjoy mindlessly hyping characters

    People see what they want to see, rather then what is actually in front of them. Some of what you say I agree with, not all of it though. I'll reply to your OP and share my thoughts. I'm gonna re-iterate a point made before because, frankly, I believe in it - I took Fukasaku's line about...
  6. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Rushed Ending It's not about the sequence of events, but more about how those events were delivered - the early stuff was flawless imho, just enough information to keep things interesting and informed, just enough training to make Naruto look cool and give you a sense of progression. I...
  7. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Rushed Ending I see what your saying - Kishi can't start a major new arc without bringing some closure to what we have up to now. I can understand that. And I do hope your right - I would be disappointed to not see Naruto become an adult and the kind of Hokage he wants to be, along with...
  8. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Rushed Ending You've somewhat missed the point of what I was saying - sure, an end to this arc is closing in, and eventually Madaara will have to be stopped in some way. That doesn't mean that the series has to end at that point; there are other plot directions it can go in after that. I...
  9. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Rushed Ending Truth is, I can see plenty of plot directions in which Naruto *could* go, it's just that once Madaara is dead and buried there will no longer be a super-villain to fight anymore. There is no reason that Naruto couldn't end up training Konohamaru's cell, and lead him to be...
  10. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Rushed Ending Well, I was basing my judgments mainly from the comparisons of the detail Kishi went into with previous training arcs - when he did the rasengan training it seemed more fluid and structured then these later arcs, the rasen-shuriken too, there was a clear process which made the...
  11. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Rushed Ending I suppose it could be set up like that. My initial thought was more like the Kakashi gaiden, just taking the reader back to that time frame to see how things mapped out rather then a one or two chapter explanation. I truly hope that things pan out better, and kishi takes his...
  12. Naruto's Ending

    Rushed Ending Is it just me, or do the last chapters of late all point towards a hugely rushed and not particularly well planned out ending? The current pace and plot direction feels a lot like Kishi is just beefing people up for a big climax fight in the near future to end the series without...
  13. Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction I seriously hope this next chapter has some brain put into it. I'd hate to see Kisame just eat whatever jutsu Guy is about to throw at him and die, or vice versa with Guy. The fights lately have been devoid of brains, just a case of hurling the...
  14. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th I would love to see Naruto want to continue his Uzumaki heritage, and search out a former member of his clan and learn a bunch of fuuin jutsu; it would follow nicely on and possibly add some variety to his very physical...
  15. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions From what I understand, EVERYTHING uses chakra some extent - from breathing to forming ninjutsu. If this were not the case you would not die from a lack of chakra - as has been explained numerous times (kakashi using mangekyou to save chouji, kakashi...
Top