Recent content by Xaliz

  1. Xaliz

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    Shaft... Shaft... they have to animate that EPIC battle between Scroll Eva and Negi. Awesomeness! Anyway, if this episode only covers Rakan and Negi meeting/training... then... what is the next episode going to cover?
  2. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 287 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 287 Discussion/288 Predictions My theory is that at the climax of the battle, Negi and Fate appear in Mahora, and the climax is there.
  3. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 287 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 287 Spoilers A'ight. After reading a translation, we can now safely confirm that underneath the World Tree is a gateport, and the seal it had on it for twenty years has been broken.
  4. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 287 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 287 Spoilers Three weeks, actually. Since the next chapter comes out on the twelve of May and it's only the twenty second of April today.
  5. Xaliz

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout I've been looking through the latest chapters in the manga recently, and when I say that, I mean a day or two trying to find the page with the statue on it. The one with the creator of the world. Does anyone know the chapter?
  6. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Spoilers I don't think Evangeline can have children ... that is if the laws of nature apply in this manga. She's stuck as a ten year old eternally. Get where I'm going? xD; Biology, biology. Scenario with Yuuna and Takane Takane: Akashi Yuuna ... your...
  7. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Spoilers She got hit by an 'amnesia' or 'memory loss' spell by Collet when she got force teleported. If I remember, Collet crashed into Yue as well.
  8. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 285 Discussion/286 Predictions Maybe ... the spoilers will come out tomorrow or the day after. Sometimes they come out on Sunday/Monday, don't they?
  9. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 285 Discussion/286 Predictions Awesome chapter. I laughed my head off at Evangeline being the "Person who may know the answer." Then they walk in on her and she's stark naked, eating crisps, and playing a game. So for the next chapter, I had an image in my mind...
  10. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 284 Spoilers SQUEEAAAA! It's finally time for some long awaited-- sorry, I meant, WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THE REAL ASUNA AGAIN. IT'S ABOUT TIME! I almost feel as if I'm cheating myself by looking at these, which I've never felt before. xD; Oh, and thanks for the...
  11. Xaliz

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout Thank you very much. ^^;
  12. Xaliz

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout Which chapter is it when Negi reveals to Konoka and Setsuna that Asuna is the 'Twilight Imperial Princess'?
  13. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 282 Spoilers Zatono, while he wouldn't just sit by like you said, I think he would disguise himself, and help Negi from the shadows. Though this is just my theory.
  14. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 282 Spoilers I'll say the line most people are thinking. It's about freaking time Shiori's cover was unmasked. Ahaha. ^^; T'is a great chapter this one. It looks like the COTLM has been explained to an extent. Oh, and, arigato ANB for the spoilers.
  15. Xaliz

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 279 Spoilers I see. Thank you for correcting the sentence. ^^ So I have been reading on another forum lately a lot, and, I'm wondering if Fate going--if he is going--will call off the attack.
Top