Recent content by xALTx

  1. Seinen Thermae Romae by YAMAZAKI Mari

    Re: [New] Thermae Romae by YAMAZAKI Mari Hey guys, here's chapter 2 :) Enjoy~ [Thermae Romae 2]
  2. Seinen Thermae Romae by YAMAZAKI Mari

    Re: [New] Thermae Romae by YAMAZAKI Mari Hug me too :D Translating that wall of text (last two pages) was pretty tiring (although the content was really interesting), so I'm really glad that the TR has received so many positive reviews. Yeah, we actually did the whole chapter "underground"...
  3. Shounen Kikai Banashi Hanasaka Ikkyuu by Kenta Komiyama and Yuya Kawada

    Glad to see that so many people are supporting Ikkyuu :) I actually enjoyed the Innkeeper's arc because of the wordplay the author used to string up the entire story. As for the Tengu's arc, the emotional attachment within her name was indeed touching. I especially enjoy the interaction between...
  4. ヽ( `д´)ノ---------------θ☆( *o*)/

    Ara~ you're implying that there are actually unknown dangers lurking in this place? :P I'm counting on Feenie then~
  5. Bonds of people is the true power.

    Re: Trying to find a flower called Pantalea. Bingo~ XD It's been a while~ how are you yuki chan? :D
  6. Bonds of people is the true power.

    Re: Trying to find a flower called Pantalea. *hug my dearest sister* *Wave to yuki chan* Seems like I've found more and more familiar faces over here~ :D
  7. ヽ( `д´)ノ---------------θ☆( *o*)/

    The system prompted that -ALT- doesn't match its requirements... =X I'm too lazy to make an intro thread... so I'll skip that ^^
  8. ヽ( `д´)ノ---------------θ☆( *o*)/

    RADddddddddddddddddddd!!! :D MH refuses to let me use '-ALT'... :scry I was hoping to grab more members over here but I found all of you instead :p
  9. ヽ( `д´)ノ---------------θ☆( *o*)/

    Hahaha~ hi guys. Wow~ I registered yesterday and look what have I found here? ^^ I didn't expect to see so many familiar faces lurking in MH XD *Off to grab helpers*
Top