Recent content by xanada

  1. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Yeah I still plan to finish the uncorrected chapters Here are the corrections for chapter 91
  2. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Here are the corrections for chapter 88 [hr] Mail: I'll continue to post the corrections as I finish them. I'll let Shinji decide if he wants to hold off on correcting till after the arc.
  3. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Well I think achieved a hat trick definitely sounds better. I searched for "achieved hat trick" in google and only got 50 results compared to 5000 for "achieved a hat trick"
  4. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Corrections for Chapter 87
  5. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Alright, I'll try and edit my posts to include only the mistakes. Oh, and for some of the edits where you missed a word, I tried to redo some of the surrounding words so you would have enough space to correct it. So those are probably some of the things that were changed that weren't mistakes.
  6. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    The text on page 17 says "someday you'll be a player in the bundesliga too, this time, we'll put an end to this, wakabayashi" "this time" refers to the present. If it said "next time" then yes that would be fine. For the "let's have a last duel." Yes it is grammatically correct but it just...
  7. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Here are the corrections for chapter 86
  8. Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    I decided to pick up the corrections where SantaBla left off. It looks like he stopped at Chapter 84, so I'm going to start with Chapter 85. I tried to spot all the errors I could but I'm sure that I missed some of them.
Top