Recent content by Xcutive

  1. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 458 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions Oh Ginjou you sly dog you. I actually thought he was a good guy at the end of the last chapter. But seriously now, bad guy loses his memory to fool his enemies and later regains it...sound familiar?: Also, since the Aizen look-alike is now...
  2. Xcutive

    Chapter Naruto 548 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions Best part of the chapter by far was Pringles-sama summoning:
  3. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 456 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 456 Discussion / 457 Predictions What I meant by the entire mansion being his fullbring is that he can control everything non-organic within the building right down to even the tiny nuts and bolts that hold things together. Perhaps the walls could even be turned into some kind of...
  4. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 456 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 456 Discussion / 457 Predictions Hmm...http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/75840850/7 got me thinking: If I had to guess Moe's fullbring power, I'd say it has something to do with magnetism. Or the entire mansion is his fullbring! There's also an additional effect behind Tsuki's...
  5. Xcutive

    Chapter Naruto 546 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions Great chapter, but for some reason when I read the 2nd Mizukage's exclamation at recognizing Oonoki, I couldn't help but think that Kishi was somehow laughing at the OP timeskip in a subtle manner:
  6. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 455 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 455 Discussion / 456 Predictions A summary of this chapter:
  7. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 453 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 453 Discussion / 454 Predictions This was an interesting chapter, with a slight hint of the horror genre. However I would've found it much cooler if Ichigo had decided to play along and mindfuck Tuski instead. For example: Ichigo: *smiles* Yo, Tsukishima, will you be staying for...
  8. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 452 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 452 Discussion / 453 Predictions A name for the Fullbring, eh? How about "Pimp Hand of the Shinigami"?
  9. Xcutive

    Chapter One Piece 628 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 628 Discussion / 629 Prediction Great chapter, but I have this bad feeling Jinbei is going to continue his sentence with:"...then I have no choice and accompany you Luffy-kun." It's not in Oda's nature to troll like that, but who knows, maybe he met up with Kubo during the break...
  10. Xcutive

    Chapter Naruto 542 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 542 Discussion / 543 Predictions Here's just my two cents prediction for the next chapter or so: Back from memory lane, Raikage still remains unconvinced that he should let either Jinchuriki go to the war. He knocks Bee out of the way as he observes Naruto's 3rd attempt at bypassing...
  11. Xcutive

    Chapter Naruto 542 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 542 Discussion / 543 Predictions I find it ironic that Kishi gives the title "The Secret of the Strongest Tag Team" only to have Minato show A & B his badassery. Heck, if I was Minato, I would've tossed that kunai in my right hand a little higher...
  12. Xcutive

    Top Tier RD 1 Nagato vs Oonoki

    Agreed. Sorry Oonoki, but you just have the wrong arsenal against you're opponent. Maybe if you were a genius in genjutsu or a S/T user, you'd have a chance.
  13. Xcutive

    Chapter Bleach 451 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 451 Discussion / 452 Predictions Liked the chapter. My fav part was how after Smith burned Neo's eyes, Neo could "see" Smith's energy radiating...
Top