Recent content by xDollfie

  1. xDollfie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 61 Discussion / Chapter 62 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 61 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hah, look at Commander Handsome smug face. :teehee I was praying so hard he didn't die, but thankfully it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon! I saw that summary already! Hope someone translate it soon. xD
  2. xDollfie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 61 Discussion / Chapter 62 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 61 Spoiler Discussion Thread Wowie. Haha, I already saw that on reddit actually, there's actually another picture of Erwin looking all smug, like "Hell yeah everything is going exactly as I planned it." So I am guessing this means that the three Military...
  3. xDollfie

    Theory Plot Explained! My Theory on History of Snk and the Walls, Origin of Titans, Titan Shifters, Homelan

    That is a very plausible explanation! Thank you for your insight! Well, this clearly contradicts with some part of my theory and is certainly another take of it. (: Props to you! ( Hey I never said my theory was perfect so I am very open to others' theories that contradict with mine! There are...
  4. xDollfie

    Theory Plot Explained! My Theory on History of Snk and the Walls, Origin of Titans, Titan Shifters, Homelan

    Very interesting! What you have stated is very, very possible. However, if let's just say Grisha was the one who created the Coordinate serum within the Walls. Then how is it that Reiner and the rest knew about the 'Coordinate' power existing inside the Wall? Someone must have come tipped them...
  5. xDollfie

    Theory Plot Explained! My Theory on History of Snk and the Walls, Origin of Titans, Titan Shifters, Homelan

    Interesting. However, I would have to disagree with you on the part that a special power is not needed to manipulate memories. I do think that a special power is needed to manipulate people memories, awhile I do agree that it's easy to manipulate people's memories about the history by...
  6. xDollfie

    Theory Plot Explained! My Theory on History of Snk and the Walls, Origin of Titans, Titan Shifters, Homelan

    W . A . R . N . I . N. G This article contains extreme heavy SPOILERS, especially for viewers of the Anime. I will be talking about some very spoilery stuff here. If you are not up to date with the manga, keep in mind that I will be talking about the events that happened in the manga to...
  7. xDollfie

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: Attack on titan ending in 3-4 years. interview from Isayama editor small summary. Thank you for the link! I remembered that he wanted to end it in 20 volumes as well, kind of glad that he actually decided to extend it. Hopefully he doesn't drag it too long though.
  8. xDollfie

    Discussion I miss Annie, Berthold, Reiner and Ymir so much

    I miss them so much too, especially Ymir. Everytime I see Krista, I get so upset because Ymir is not beside her. I also especially miss Bert, that sweaty pole xD I would have the feeling that they would come back soon though. :3
  9. xDollfie

    Scalret Chains

    Scarlet Chains "Everything is easier when it's scarlet." Romance, Supernatural, Action. C o n t a i n s M a t u r e C o n t e n t. Read at your own discretion. Reviews are very much appreciated! Thank you for stumbling upon my amateur story! Story has also been posted on wattpad...
Top