Recent content by Xenophobia

  1. Xenophobia

    Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Re: One Piece 729 Spoiler Discussion The heat is on, never too black or too strong In one hour Luffy is about to perform The Marines barricade, sidewalk crowded like parades The arena now present, de event of the decade.
  2. Xenophobia

    Chapter One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

    So instead of writing "Yes", you wrote ^that? haha :mono
  3. Xenophobia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    I am game with your point but i do think just cause a monster is S-classed doesn’t automatically equal a dragon. There has to be levels of S-class monster, maybe this one was low-leveled S-monster. But I thought the S-class monster fight would be I chapter of its own. To bad it wasn’t.
Top