Recent content by Xeperu

  1. Discussion Question for Manga Editors and leechers alike! Translated SFX or no?

    It kinda depends on the group. I have done English SFX in the past, but quickly dropped it because it really too me too much time (by far the biggest timeshare goes into editing and redrawing the SFX). Nowadays for any group I only do the bubbled SFX and <some> backgroup SFX if they are really...
  2. Discussion The "How Much Time Do You Spend on the Computer" Thread

    Weekdays 7 hours at work 4 hours of Editing at home. 11 totals (daily) Weekends, maybe 3 hours a day, early morning, before partying. If I have a manga deadline a bit more.
  3. New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    and http://read.mangashare.com/Claymore/chapter-078/page029.html
  4. New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Xeperu Binktopia Working on various projects, Hunter X Hunter, Psyren, new upcoming projects. SoSexyScans (Working on Deadman Wonderland HQ and Lucky Star Pocket Traveller MQ) Moob-Manga Hito-Hira, Wolf Road (h-doujin, nfsw) Not keeping track of number of releases, should easily meet requirements
Top