Recent content by Xerous

  1. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 388 Discussion

    Didn't he take Toya up high? How is everyone else standing by their side?
  2. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 335 Discussion

    Toru being the traitor is so predictable, but who else could've honestly been a traitor?
  3. Xerous

    Discussion Sanji Discussion Thread

    I take it we are never going to see the modifications that Ussop and Franky made🤷🏽‍♂️
  4. Xerous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 978 Discussion

    Unless Gin dyed his hair, and grew out a long and beautiful mane there's no reason we should be considering this as a possibility any longer.
  5. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 266 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hmm I guess we'll either have to wait till it's confirmed in the manga or wait for the anime to clarify
  6. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 266 Spoilers & Discussion

    Nah that was clearly the clone, and if you look being it there's a blood splash indicating hawks attacked the real one.
  7. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 266 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ehhh I'm still not sold on his death just yet... I mean all he said was he fell on the concrete, so that doesn't mean he's dead
  8. Xerous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 975 Discussion

    I am loving these new outfits except chopper and Franky
  9. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 261 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well he intensely asked a bunch of questions when someone else could've easily done that.
  10. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 261 Spoilers & Discussion

    I will say it that I also thought it strange that Endeavor felt the need to interrogate the Doc himself, because that's a waste of his firepower imo
  11. Xerous

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 261 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't see any consequences, because it looks like she's enjoying herself lol
  12. Xerous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 971 Discussion

    Man this scene looks brutal...
  13. Xerous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 969 Discussion

    It's time to pay up 😂
  14. Xerous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 969 Discussion

    I think Oda just likes to make characters who are weaker socially despicable. People like Lucci and Doflamingo can usually display their cruelty through torture, physical cruelty, and pain. Weaker characters generally can't do that, so what do you do? You make them despicable via their tactics...
  15. Xerous

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 969 Discussion

    I hope there is a really good reason that Oden is dancing. I feel like I would need to see a hostage situation or something. But on another note is Moriah actually in shape in this flashback?
Top