Recent content by XiongMao-kun

  1. XiongMao-kun

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    That's probably for the best. Doesn't seem very "low flame" though. This thread has generated 225 responses (counting this one) and the news post breached 75 comments a short while ago. Anybody with eyes in their head can read what's going on. Screw this, I've been up for almost 24 hours now...
  2. XiongMao-kun

    Discussion Google versus Manga Editors

    I don't give a rat's ass if loli is considered child porn legally or not. It's pedophilic and everybody knows it. Grow up, admit it, move on with life. That being said, lolicons are not pedophiles. They're not mutually exclusive either, but one does not instantly imply the other. I, for one...
  3. XiongMao-kun

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Curious on a few counts: What is MangaHelpers stance on this, generally? It seems that you're going to regulate RAW releases on-site, but will turn a blind eye to RAW providers elsewhere that are active on-site (hi Rena Chan~). Of course, it's not like I have a problem with this, but isn't it...
Top