Recent content by xMage

  1. Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

    Sherria at #17?? Please, guys I think this fancommunity are so crazy like Hiro in your scalepower The manga ends with a very very poor finale war, makes nonsense and this list too Im not a toxic player, but this is my opinion
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 522 & 523 Chapter Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Iced Shell? OMG I'm very surprised, Gray! Will Erza give a one hit kill on Acnologia, considering that he reappeared right on her side? These dragons nowadays are not afraid of danger ... Translator
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    A decent chapter? I think so... The Strauss brothers finally showed up, despite the poor finals of the fights, they won. Lisanna WON Ajeel, really? Also in the situation they are now, I think they will not do anything else, that is, we will not see any take over of Tartaros in Mirajane...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    Erza, once almost dead, after destroying a meteor with one arm is only fully recovered. Is Irene really dead? It's funny how she killed herself, regretting everything she did with Erza and trying to love her as a daughter, and as soon as Erza saw her body on the floor, she did not care at all...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    In the midst of so many events, I just wanted to remind you that the Strauss brothers are fighting for about 20 chapters and so far without having a new scene Seriously ... Translator
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 519 Discussion/520 Prediction

    I can already work as a psychic Erza exploded the meteor and defeated Irene with the power of love LOL I'm laughing at Nervous THAT'S RIDICULOUS BRINGS ACNOLOGY FORWARD TO DEFEAT SOON, ENJOY THE RHYTHM At least let's leave the owner of the universe and go to the other protagonists in the next...
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 519 Discussion/520 Prediction

    GODERZA WON IRENE AND THE METEOR WITH JUST ONE PUNCH, THAT IS OUR TITANIA, GUYS Ok no Irene sacrificed herself? Or did she really die for the punch of Erza's love? Hoping that Hiro troll is not activated, I look for a hype with all my might, although I can not stand this story I love so much...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 518 Discussion/519 Prediction

    Erza has already beaten everything, guys. Do not hope that she will lose now. The worst thing is that the character is not a bad character, simply this idiocy of putting her in the God mode that makes her hated by all ... Hiro sinking his own manga Translator
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 518 Discussion/519 Prediction

    And there goes GodErza to win a meteor and Irene with only one arm moving. It's so ridiculous that you can not even get more involved in the emotion of the characters right now. Let's see what comes next. Translator
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 518 Discussion/519 Prediction

    What is happening? I understood nothing Am I crazy or will Erza break the meteor with an attack? It's the divine kimono, guys I hope I'm crazy, I'm not in the mood to see one more time Erza winning everything by herself being almost dead . I'm not at all hyped if that's really going to...
  11. Fantasy Wendy VS Mirajane

    Wendy is not even an opponent, lol. Mirajane wins in the easiest way, clearly on a level above. Translator
  12. Predictions Things/arcs you want to see happen after the Alvarez Arc

    The acquisition of Mirajane's demons. Finding Aquarius Key. Ankhseram arc.
  13. Fantasy Laxus and Mirajane vs Jellal and Erza

    Mira = Erza Laxus >>>>> Jellal Miraxus wins, obviously. Translator
  14. Fantasy God Serena VS Queens of Ishgar

    There's no point debating here. There will never be a fair vote, always who wins is who has more fans. It's a problematic fanbase ... TRANSLATOR
  15. Team Mirajane and Lucy vs Jura

    Mira >>> Jura Mira + Lucy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jura Mirajane solo stomps. TRANSLATOR
Top