Recent content by Xophien

  1. Xophien

    No Rainbows. No Cats. No Nyans~

    Re: Back for the Holidays~ So you're a mod of this MH thing, huh? I was a MH mod too before. Then I took an arrow in the knee :oh
  2. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Yes, it is, but you don't have to force yourself if you can't get into it :amuse As long as you've tried and made your own opinion about it it's all that matters :nod
  3. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    You don't need to be a hero to be a servant, you don't even need to be anything. I mean, the enemy Caster in Fate/Extra is a nursery rhyme. A NURSERY RHYME. And it takes the form of the Wonderland's Alice. When you get to that point, I guess anything goes. But anyway, the only prerequisite...
  4. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Err, probably not. Fate Stay night can't really be considered an eroge anyway since the ****** in it sucks so much. I think it has more to do with the fact the servants are supposed to be the souls of legendary heroes, and for some reason, legends don't like female characters. Like, if you take...
  5. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    If you insist so much, then alright, I won't :oh Blame Space Battleship Yamato >.> Iscandar was the name of the planet the Yamato was aiming for and since there is no other anime that had so big an impact on Japanese culture it's logical they'd prefer it to Alexander. Not really, he did his...
  6. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Well, technically Fate/Stay Night should be watched first if you haven't, but since it's its prequel, I guess it doesn't matter much. Can't really call any of Zero's characters bishies, though, except Gilgamesh...
  7. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri No. I spent the whole of September without internet, due to a big thunderstorm at the end of August... And then for some reason, even though I can hardly be considered having a life usually, I had even less of one...
  8. Xophien

    Post All "What Chapter...?" Questions Here

    Indeed, the Blizzards were created for the fillers and never shown up in the manga. As for the NASA, they are a cannon team, the first mention of them is in chapter 37 (volume 5), and the beginning of the arc involving them is chapter 54 (volume 7).
  9. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Give me a couple of hours and check you PM box, worked the last time, should work this time as well :oh
  10. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri K-Ten (けい☆てん), which, despite the moe art style and characters, actually takes mahjong seriously and not as an excuse to get ****** scenes (to prove you that, it's not even a ****** game (yeah, I didn't know that when...
  11. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri I went and reinstalled it and I'm afraid to say that apparently you can't fix that. True that a few mahjong games I've played had a lot of options you could tweak to change the mahjong rules inside, but edj3 what with...
  12. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri I had ordered them with my last batch of manga from bk1 this month, but it was the limited bundled edition and out of stock so they couldn't send it to me -_-; So I'm waiting for my next order before getting the...
  13. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri First of all, it's 27, not 37. Not that it changes much, but let me be proud of being the same age as Bright Noa in Zeta Gundam. Second, your sig and avatar are ugly as hell. I don't know what has happened in your...
  14. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Of course not, duh :oh This but a manner of venting my angers on the real world, by threatening to do things without any chance that I'll ever do them because it's too tiring. リア充爆発しろ! kinda thing :oh Also it's not...
  15. Xophien

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Now, now, even if I could dance like the guy (which I obviously can't, considering it's involving a physical activity harder than moving a mouse), well, why would I be IN PUBLIC in the first place? :oh The little...
Top