Recent content by Xsoteria

  1. Xsoteria

    Chapter Bleach 465 Discussion

    Haven't read Bleach in months. Barely made myself to read all the chapters, which are mostly awfuly boring, save for the last few though. Not much to say about the chapter, other than it kinda seems like filler fights to me. I mean I ifugred these guys were weak and all, but they really suck...
  2. Xsoteria

    One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here What chapters are dealing with Nico Robin's time in Tequila wolf? I heard that there's lots of stuff different in anime and manga around that time so I would like to check it out (I haven't read the manga beyond Moriah's fight but I did see...
  3. Xsoteria

    Discussion What do you think of Oda's Art?

    Great variety, lots of details, but characters often look a bit ugly-ish. It's a matter of style as well, and when it comes to manga art, Oda doesn't rank pretty high in my book. However, I honestly couldn't care less about the drawings as the story and just the spirit of the whole manga is so...
  4. Xsoteria

    Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction Aye this is a likely possibility, just as there needs to be preparation for ET exection, there may be need for preparation for the execution of its counter. And Sarutobi entered that fight unprepared, at least not for Edo Tensei. It's a question...
  5. Xsoteria

    Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction [/SPOILER] Despite having read a lot, I haven't read past 4th Harry Potter book. So the analogies are alien to me but the point is clear. If we were discussing Naruto some 5 years from now, in retrospective, you would have a valid point, a jutsu of...
  6. Xsoteria

    Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction @Invader I have read hundreds of books, and read hundreds of reviews of given books, I published dozens of stories and wrote tens of thousands of pages, I have studied literature and am closely familiar with principles and obstacles a writer has to...
  7. Xsoteria

    Who did Kabuto summon?

    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say there. :s
  8. Xsoteria

    Urahara Shop Captains vs Visard Captains

    I don't understand why is Aizen's raw power so underestimated. He is obviously far stronger than any of the captains. I mean you can argue that some of his feats were actually KS, which is debatable in on its own, but he quite clearly dominated everyone in terms of power, speed and reiatsu...
  9. Xsoteria

    Team Young Kakashi vs. Konoha 11

    I would give all of these to Kakashi except for obvious ones like Neji and Sai. Even they would have troubles IMO. If Chouji popped the pills, Lee went into gates and Kiba used the superdog thing, they would definitely have chances, Lee and Chouji especially. I don't see little Kakashi winning...
  10. Xsoteria

    Conditional Current Rock Lee vs Pre-time skip Kimmimaro

    Lee's gates are powerful, but physical attacks seem to do little to Kimimaro. The guy is easily Kage level even at his age, while Lee in base mode is maybe jounin material in the making. If perhaps Lee could open 7 gates like Guy, then I'd give it to him, but 5 gates didn't harm Gaara (although...
  11. Xsoteria

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    Re: Is Edo Tensei another name for "fanservice"? Well unless this is the Apocalypse and Naruto is about to have a very bloody and bad ending, I'd say there's something more to the whole thing other than it simply being immortal, regenerating zombie ninjas, who just go on working forever, and...
  12. Xsoteria

    Yamamoto vs Yoruichi & Urahara & Soifon

    The most difficult thing for the trio in this fight would be tanking any hits, seeing as how they'll have to expose themselves to some potential damage in a melee. Without hierro and regeneration (which were both of little use) they'll most likely die in one hit, or at least be out of the fight...
  13. Xsoteria

    Team Jiraiya+Orochimaru vs Raikage+KillerB

    Kakashi says that he doesn't have the chakra and stamina to maintain that many clones, when he explains Naruto the chakra natures and all that. None of things you said answer the questions I made, you basically just repeat that it wastes chakra and you assume there are some untold attributes of...
  14. Xsoteria

    Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction Look here man, since my last response got deleted, I'll try and keep this simple. Nobody minds you having a problem with ET. You are free not to like it and jabber about it as much as you want, just as I'm allowed to do the opposite. But the moment...
  15. Xsoteria

    Chapter Naruto 516 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction I don't exaggerate, you are. You are raiding this and the previous chapter like there's no tomorrow, saying there are no limitations, logic, order or basis for what is happening. But the reality of what is happening is much simpler. Kishimoto is...
Top