Recent content by Xuan Feng

  1. Xuan Feng

    Shounen World Trigger

    Chapter is out btw so spoilers: Raizo being a spin to win guy makes me happy. Katori held up pretty well 1v1. No damage taken Finally some Kazama action, and he is so good at what he does. Scorpion band to pull himself back and then using it as a spring to launch himself is cool as fuck. Yuba...
  2. Xuan Feng

    Shounen World Trigger

    Never quite got into D gray man cause I knew about the infrequent releases, so didn't wanna put myself through another Berserk, HxH, Vagabond situation but then ended up doing it with WT unknowingly lol As far as chapter by chapter reading goes, WT is absolutely my favorite manga. And in top 5...
  3. Xuan Feng

    Shounen World Trigger

    Man i would love for more people to talk to about world trigger but it's pretty hard to find some discussion about it. Also the breaks throw a wrench
  4. Xuan Feng

    Shounen World Trigger

    I was expecting this thread to have been defunct ages ago but I am happy some people are still here lol. Also phase 1 was actually more than great, I loved following it over the years
Top