Recent content by Xx831RaiDeRxX

  1. The Final Getsuga Tenshou Discussion Thread

    The only reason as far as I was aware of is because every other person except for ichigo had seen aizens shikai. Which is a illusion type zonpakato. I think you are paying way too much attention to the transcendence thing. It all comes back to power in the end. Spiritual pressure to be...
  2. The Final Getsuga Tenshou Discussion Thread

    Believe me I read all that higher dimensions/planes of existance/beings BS. I did not care for it, just complicated the story to the point of stupidity. Okay umm didn't aizon come to the realization he couldn't sense his spiritual pressure the whole time? So he was already in a "dimension higher...
  3. The Final Getsuga Tenshou Discussion Thread

    <hr noshade size="1"> You know what, I can agree with that. Though they could of played it off different ways.. Like finally revealing the royal family of the soul society. Maybe play it off, hey look there is a higher level than ban kai! Wow! I mean what? No one else has a "final...
  4. The Final Getsuga Tenshou Discussion Thread

    Am I the only one who thinks FGT was too excessive in the first place? I mean, ich was already smacking aizon around something crazy. His spiritual pressure was still so high, aizon couldn't even read it! Did I miss something?
Top