Recent content by xXCHILLEYXx

  1. xXCHILLEYXx

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    lol it looks like Hiro caved in to the Jerza fans cause he has been on a roll with the jerza pics. Nice artwork as always though, the man is god tier when it comes to art/drawing.
  2. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Well that was.... something? This is how I thought FT would end, most of the ships staying as friends with gajeel and levy being an item. I'm not mad at all since I couldn't care less about the ships soooo ya. But for some reason this chapter isn't really satisfying. Does anybody just feel...
  3. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    it was a joke lol That 3rd picture was posted right after I posted that, such timing right? XD
  4. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Lol notice in the first picture, Erza is all over natsu........ Rip nalu, natza confirmed XD :cheez
  5. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 543 Chapter Discussion / 544 Predictions

    This chapter has so much WTF in it and it all comes down to one thing, Hiro is rushing this to hell. Problems this little reaper has with this chapter - 1. Erza being able to damage Dragon ACNO and knock him out of the sky without Dragon slayer magic or any help. 2. Lucy being able to learn a...
  6. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 543 Chapter Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Ya it's not Erza Vs ACNO but it's still BS beyond Fanfiction standards. ACNO went from being untouchable to being hurt from "because she's Erza" swords :P Side note like I said, Natsu is going to get the final hit...... END was such a waste :P
  7. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 543 Chapter Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Chapter already a -1999999/10 Erza shotting ACNO is just........ You know what? what's the point anymore lol This manga is shit and it's going to end like shit. We seen this coming so what's the point anymore. The spoiler show far shows that Hiro is just done with FT. Hope his new manga is...
  8. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 542 Chapter Discussion / 543 Prediction

    What would you rather? Base nastu using magic and friendship or a demon powered natsu using cure power? Either way you look at it, Natsu is going to solo ACNO. So I just rather Hiro use some logic than him using the same POF BS. In most final battles the MC usually gets some kind of OP power...
  9. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 542 Chapter Discussion / 543 Prediction

    You know... ACNO being OP and smacking the DS's around is probably the best thing this arc cause most of the DS's are Fairy tail members, so seeing them get rekted is amazing but something is rubbing me the wrong way and that's surprisingly not because of Natsu or Erza..... It's actually because...
  10. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 540 Chapter Discussion / 541 Predictions

    I'm just going to post fast (edit: or it turns out to be a long rant. so rant warning XD) about my thoughts on the spoilers and say MEH :P This manga is like the transformer films for me at this point. It's just the same over and over again, I mean come on lol I just feel no tension what so...
  11. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    Thank you mate :D I couldn't remember if he got cured or not. But ya with only Laxus and Gajeel for the most part healed and the other DS's in bad shape, i'm not really looking forward to the outcome.
  12. xXCHILLEYXx

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    From the looks of things so far, the only one in ACNO's "world" is natsu... and before I rage let's talk about the chapter XD This chapter was a roller coaster of emotions lol, ACNO coming out of that plot device of a hole and recking shit was 10/10 lol That's what I've been waiting to see from...
  13. xXCHILLEYXx

    Question Who is the mc of FT? Natsu or Lucy?

    Here's the way i've always seen it when it comes to FT's main characters. (I don't believe/care about a word that comes out of Hiro's mouth since most of what he says and writes is BS) If we are taking about MC's, Both Natsu and Lucy are dual MC's. Now if we were too talk the main HERO's...
  14. xXCHILLEYXx

    Question Who is the mc of FT? Natsu or Lucy?

    Pretty much the way it has been is - Main male hero - Natsu narrator - Lucy Main female hero - Erza Lucy is really the one who is telling the story while Natsu and Erza is the ones doing the hero act.
  15. xXCHILLEYXx

    Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    Yep lol Irene with the meteor and Erza with GC The Scarlet's and the dragneel's are just too wanked for jellal to compete XD
Top