Recent content by xxlios

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 63 Discussion / Chapter 64 Predictions

    Look at this page: http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/63/2598/11 Well, it seems to me that reiss family members look a little bit too much like eren. I think thats no coincidence. Also, Frieda and Carla Jaeger look alike as well, as in this picture: So I think carla was probably from the...
  2. Theory who is grisha

    I will try to make this brief and simple since my english vocabulary isnt that wide and dont want to start messing with complex sentences and stuff. Well, I dont know if something has already post this, but I really wonder after reading chapter 62, why did grisha stole the coordinate from the...
  3. Theory up until now, we have been just told a story

    Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum, though I have been reading your theories and threads for a while now. First of all excuse me for my bad english since Im no native speaker nor I have ever learnt it properly. I dont know if someone has come up with this already but, given the...
Top