Recent content by XxStrawberrySakura

  1. XxStrawberrySakura

    Discussion When will you stop reading manga?

    Im collecting pretty guardian sailor moon because sailor moon was my childhood really the only manga I read is Naruto and sometimes bleach but I haven't for a while so after sailor moon I probable will ^^ maybe I need to read though like vampire knight too so thats about it..anime is what is...
  2. XxStrawberrySakura

    Favorites Cats in Manga/Anime Nyaa~

    Luna from sailor moon ^^
  3. XxStrawberrySakura

    Discussion Do your parents watch anime?

    I love Sailor Moon, you mom sounds like me lol ^^ my parents say Im childish and I need to grow up but Im 19 I don't care lol I love the new sailor moon manga :D My only concern is when Im a parent I hope my kid doesn't think the same as my parents cause most likely Ill still watch anime and...
Top