Recent content by xxTykixx

  1. xxTykixx

    theories and ideas

    OMG I'm completely lost :blink LOL I was thinking lastnight about the shadow of the 14th and Neah....like who is the 14th? Neah or that shadow thing....who is the noah that shadow thing or Neah? I think Neah was the previous host and the reason he looks young is because the Noah do not age...
  2. xxTykixx

    theories and ideas

    That's what I was thinking....cus it says that Neah passed his memories onto Allen, how could Neah have passed his memories on to Allen 35 years ago when Allen wasn't even born yet :blink I don't get the whole Mana thing either....like I heard somewere that Mana was 17 when he met...
  3. xxTykixx

    Discussion Does anybody like Sasuke anymore

    To tell the truth I hated Sasuke in Naruto....but in Naruto Shippuden I started to like him more and more, untill now he's my favourite along side Sai, I suppose cause all my other favourites died off.... I'm not really sure why I like him....maybe because he looks more handsome now?:eyeroll...
  4. xxTykixx

    Discussion Who's the better Woman for Sasuke?

    I don't really like any of the girls in Naruto....since Karin has been introduced I like her because she's actually pretty funny XD Sasuke lacks a funny side....he tends to be too serious >.< and he's getting worse....even though he's still my fav :smugbunny
  5. xxTykixx

    theories and ideas

    I think the Noah side of Tyki looks like Neah more....because we havent seen Neah's human side yet....but then we don't know Neah's noah name either But ya I feel I'm refering to the Noah more....it was just an idea I had XD Now that I think about it this would imply that Sheryl is also related...
  6. xxTykixx

    theories and ideas

    Hey XD I'm new here....I just wanted to add an idea in here that I just got XD Not sure if this has already been said....but couldnt Tyki be the son of Neah Walker? The only thing that I have doubts of is the 35 year thing...cause Tyki's like 26...but if Tyki is his son that would mean Neah...
Top