Recent content by Y-min

  1. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    I think next chapter Suwon will meet Hak which is why he is late for the ceremony
  2. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    what...? of course no I don't want them to unite, but I will tell ya that the king is yona What ekso talked about in the prophecy And of course the shield and the sword are Huck Won,end
  3. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    I told guys before, didn’t I..?! I feel this Kashi story is already over its turned out, ...they killed Kashi cuz she still knows the secret, whats yona reaction
  4. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    On what we see last ch-192 We really think the death of yona mother, kashi dead as same they don’t let yona see her friend so not spare the secret. if kashi knows what happened to blood hirue that they have deadly disease، I think they will kill her specialy they may think that ohun maybe...
  5. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    is there anything about a spoiler 192 ?
  6. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    akatsuki no yona manga 187 one pic spoiler https://66.media.tumblr.com/1211d3ff6871376418f167788cc9cd92/396700e9a61eac56-94/s500x750/38a81f1062a6e5d05943c09d5a5a3dcd66384453.jpg
  7. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Maybe it’s just moments of Psychological suppression not real sick if you think so he love both of yona and hak, so many times they pumped to each other with very strong situation maybe don’t want them to treat like that ،He might feel the stress of having Kishk treated them and use Yona...
  8. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    akatsuki no yona manga 182 spoiler translate google>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kishoku staff I said something to General Ghent It is a natural movement add a picture Just before the game Please rest assured We have enough bonuses for General Gunte I'm so sorry alone General Ganti's will be...
  9. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler ch 181 المباراة الأولى للبطولة ، غنتاي ضد جيها ، جودو ضد كيجا. * ومع ذلك ، أمر Kye sook Jude بإثارة قوة التنانين الأربعة لإظهارهم جميعًا ... * الجمهور متحمس لظهور جاي ها ها وكيجا لأنهما جميلان. * هل هاك ويذكر أنه من الأفضل؟
  10. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Chapter 180 is totally unacceptable How does Yona accept everything? To divide her from Hack is unacceptable because she is in the valley of the wolves can't she say to them " i don't trust them" Is she stupid? holy moly What shocked me the most was that she accepted to sit on the throne of the...
  11. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    My question is ~~are they well succeed to abdicate her or not cuz if they not the story we’ll be boring , l mean I want to see other side of yona & to this story & what she will do after that , I hope ch164 will not be disappointed
  12. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Hi everyone Anything new about chapter 163 ? If any one get the spoiler let me know
  13. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Every chapter is make me sick and I feel like something burning in my heart I really want from yona to stand and talk the writer always make her silent not say anything really make me angry so much ، if she face them always take weak or poor character it’s really make me want to screaming in...
  14. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    I told you guys if they want to drag the dragon monsters they should capture yona And if I’m not wrong with the Japanese translation then in 162 chapter they say something as my thoughts
  15. Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Here Akatsuki no yona chapter 162 I translate it already but you know translation not that far but it help me a lot あれは噂の白き龍の爪…? 無事か!? 緑龍が… 捕らえよ! 化け物…殺すな 生け捕りだ 矢を射かけよ あの黄金の髪の少年にだ 今度は矢尻のついた矢で構わん 確認だ 次は死ぬかどうかのな 私の兄弟はそなた達の実験道具ではない これ以上私の兄弟を傷つけるのならば 我が右手で引き裂かれる 覚悟を持って挑むがいい 射よ お待ち下さい!!...
Top