Recent content by Yabe

  1. Yabe

    The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread

    Best Couple: Claire Stanfield & Chane (Baccano!) Best Full cast: I support Baccano! Best Opening (animation-wise): Seirei no Moribito - Shine Best Old School Anime: Musashi no Ken Best Anime for 2010: Tegami Bachi Reverse[/spoiler]
  2. theone.jpg

    theone.jpg

  3. iceforest.jpg

    iceforest.jpg

  4. otoyomegatari.jpg

    otoyomegatari.jpg

  5. pianonomori.jpg

    pianonomori.jpg

  6. mushishi.jpg

    mushishi.jpg

  7. Yabe

    Discussion Valentine's Day - Discussion Thread

    @ vin: :hug Thanks ^^ Forget what others people said, to me your confession is the best.
  8. Yabe

    Info Contest Archive

    Re: Music Contest 2011 – Valentine’s edition <3~ My (humble) nomination: DEL - Koi Suzumi (it doesn't have a proper music video) I know it's not as good as the ones you guys have already posted (I really like all of them), but I also really like listening to this relaxing love song, so I...
  9. Yabe

    Shoujo Oresama Teacher by Izumi Tsubaki

    About the series: Kurosaki Mafuyu was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she’s transferred to a new high school, she’s determined to become an “ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student.” But with a new...
  10. Yabe

    Shoujo Fushigi Yuugi - Genbu Kaiden by Yuu Watase

    About the series: In Japan of 1923, a seventeen year-old girl named Takiko Okuda is living with her ill mother after recently moving to a small town. Her father - being a busy novelist and has never been home - comes home one day, much to Takiko's chagrin. He apparently has been working on...
  11. oresama04.jpg

    oresama04.jpg

  12. oresama03.jpg

    oresama03.jpg

  13. oresama02.jpg

    oresama02.jpg

  14. oresama01.jpg

    oresama01.jpg

  15. fushigigenbu04.jpg

    fushigigenbu04.jpg

Top