Recent content by Yakedo-Tenchou

  1. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Espada Discussion

    So...What's the general opinion so far? Is Barragan a Vasto Lordes? He seemed PRETTY human-like in shape to me before Shinigamification.
  2. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Your Thoughts on the Lieutenants of SS

    Re: Which Gotei 13 Lieutenant(VC) has the best chance to become a Captain? I personally went with Shuuhei. He's got skill, he can battle an Arrancar's Resurreccion with just his unreleased sword, and he's serious. Then in second I think Kira. Third option...I oddly enough want to say Rangiku.
  3. Yakedo-Tenchou

    How do you think they'll censor the remaining revealing Halibel scenes in the anime?

    You know what pisses me off, though? They censored Harribel, but didn't consider censoring Mila-Rose, and then they showed a swimsuit episode right afterward. Hypocritical much?
  4. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Discussion Kishimoto and the Japanese/Chinese mythology

    Re: A Naruto Theory, Hindu/Japanese History Uhh...As I remember, the Databook clearly states that: 1.) Madara's brother's name was Uchiha Izuna and he died on the field of combat after losing both of his eyes. 2.) Danzou is confirmed to be in his seventies, he's not old enough to be...
  5. Yakedo-Tenchou

    B.L.E.A.C.H

    Wow bro, you and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. I'm personally drawn to the series more for the art atyle than anything else, but I preferred Kubo's original weekly ZOMBIEPOWDER. for story. I'm not thinking Kubo will drag out the story too much longer. I've always thought that when...
  6. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Who Will Sakura End Up With?

    I don't know, but I think Sai, what with recent events and all. While Sai may still be secretive and kinda creepy, you can see how at least his friendship with Naruto and Kakashi is growing. They're beginning to see his human side, and he seems to share a lot of Sakura's interests. Mainly...
  7. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Bleach EP 228 Discussion

    Alright, I have to say **** THE JAPANESE CENSORS!!!! What the hell!? We get booby-buckets, revealing swimsuits, sexual innuendo out the ass and a giant watermelon-tentacle-monster-thing in a damn filler, but they have to screw with a character's intended design because of censorship!? And...
  8. Yakedo-Tenchou

    What are you looking forward to most in the anime? (Manga Spoilers inside)

    Sasuke vs. Killer Bee. I wanna hear just how bad his raps are and see that awesome display of swordsmanship in action.
  9. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Favorites Your Favorite Hokage

    Shodai saved it from the Kyuubi and Madara, Sandaime saved it from Orochimaru. You can't forget about them saving the village from destruction~
  10. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Aizen's Zanpakutou

    Re: Aizen's Bankai I've oddly enough had this feeling for a while that what he says is his Shikai is actually his Bankai. Kanzen Saimin seems like an ability that is itself on the level of a Bankai. He can control everything the enemy sees, tastes, smells, and probably hears. And his release...
  11. Yakedo-Tenchou

    What if there was really a Tengu king?

    Alright, it has been stated in the manga that the Uchiha are said to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan changing into the Sharingan over time. Over time usually indicates several generations, not just "Oh, hi. My kid was born with Sharingan." But just because it's been said that...
  12. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Design What Bleach Character Would You Be?

    Hmm...Probably either Ukitake or Ichimaru. Ukitake has the awesome ability to absorb and reflect Kidou-like skills, he seems to have some mad Kidou skills, and he has TWO swords! Two swords mean double the trouble! And he's a cool guy. But then again, I do get his TuberculAIDS in exchange...
  13. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Bleach EP 226 Discussion

    Re: Bleach episode 226 Discussion Yeah, it's just that Harribel's the most blaring example of inconsistent censorship this week like Rangiku's injury was last week.
  14. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Bleach EP 226 Discussion

    Re: Bleach episode 226 Discussion It's not the breasts themselves, it's like I believe it was said earlier, that they didn't bother to censor Mila-Rose's release form but they censored Harribel. The complaint is about the inconsistent censorship. Just like I said last week about Rangiku's...
  15. Yakedo-Tenchou

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion Four. Unless of course Kishimoto decides to make Raiga canon, but three have been shown in the manga.
Top