Recent content by Yamamoto Genryuusa

  1. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion does anyone think the rinegan will be awakened in naruto because negato gave naruto his dreams and hopes.
  2. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Chapter Bleach 365 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 365 Spoiler Discussion Thread does anyone besides me think aizen will start making arrancars out of superchunky's hollows?
  3. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Chapter Bleach 364 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 364 Discussion/365 Predictions Thread aizen will go bankai then bleach will end because aizen is really kubo
  4. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Chapter Bleach 365 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 365 Spoiler Discussion Thread I've been waiting a long time for this! Vaizards gone whoop that ass,aizen gone act like he planned this and end up using his bankai to speed things up after about 6-10 give or take 2
  5. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread I haven't posted in quite sometime but this is funny, the almighty Naruto defeated by a full knelson, This was kishi's fool proof plan to defeat naruto? Like oh no not the full knelson everyone run pain is handed out full knelsons, idk I just think kishi...
  6. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Spoiler Discussion I finally get my five seconds of fame, Where should I start Pain is just opening many cans of ass whoopins, this almost feels like a bruce lee flick where one character just whoop ass across the whole movie, but I think once anbu, root, and all the jonin...
  7. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions We all know when naruto get back he gone hit us wit a plot no jutsu, its just a matter of time before it happens. I'm waiting to see if naruto shadow clones will be like sarutobi's which they probably will but more importantly if the shadow clones he...
  8. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions Alright I got two theories, the first being that nagato is mask wearin ho tobi, I think kishi might have foreshadowed that with this picture http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/380/04/ , my second being that guy will release the 8 inner gates to fight pein...
  9. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions Im waiting to see the fight between tsunade and pain but it most likely wont happen, the other"protector ninja"will make sure that wont happen, but what we will see is the older generation fighting to protect the village, the yungins will take a back...
  10. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion I hate when people say such things as those, I personally don't see why some of you think sasuke still has a chance of being good or as"a contradiction" because he hasn't killed yet(I believe that he has responsible for oro's death,deidra, and itachi)but...
  11. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion Finally the last page, quite the exciting chapter. I personally dont think the hokage has a chance of even dying even though in the face of true pain. It was stated in a shougi match between shiki and his dad that theres a way to protect the king and at the...
  12. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions I believe after naruto finishing his sage training he will probably change his uniform to something fuku gives him you know like saying that he is growing up and becoming powerful like when shippuden started and his outfit was new after his jaraiya...
  13. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions You know just a theory but I believe the pein invasion wont be that bad for konoha that is pein gone get that ass smashed, then try to retreat but they will be waiting.I support this withhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/342/14/
  14. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions LOL we can keep this going all night long baby, I personally dont think its frs I mean hes good at learning fast but I doubt that he would be now throwing frs on his first night out, I mean if thats the case why hasnt the rasengan been thrown for...
  15. Yamamoto Genryuusa

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions How many times do I have to say that it is not FRS, what I believe he is doing and probably will get proven right is that he is trying to find some real world application for his wind nature chakra, that is the only thing we openly know that he didnt...
Top