Recent content by YamazakiSusumu

  1. Psyren Volume 13 (ch108-ch116) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 116 Spoiler Discussion Going by the panel order on that page as well as the order that Delboro said their names, I would say the skinny guy with the sharp teeth is Ash, the girl is Nekka, the big guy is Bari, and the helmet face is Odo. I say we start calling the girl...
  2. Psyren Volume 7 (ch054-062) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 60 Discussion / 61 Prediction Thread Did anybody else notice how long Doruki's one arm is? I don't remember the extent of his injuries when Ageha defeated him... but... that's a long arm!!! lol
  3. Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    I have the first volume. It only has 6 chapters because the first two chapters are so long. You have to take that into consideration. :)
  4. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 164 Spoiler Thread [Pasted from my thread] Here are all the names that Komui yells out in the newest chapter. I love doing this sort of thing so I Romanized all of them for any translators/scanslators. There were only a few that I couldn't figure out which are in capital letters. A few...
Top