Recent content by yami_no_tenshi1563

  1. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 160 Spoiler Thread The Edited Manga by JustInFive is already out in onemanga
  2. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: DGM 157 Discussion/158 Predictions I wish Hoshino would start to talk about Kanda's important person since he/she did say that he/she will reveal it this year
  3. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken It's not true that FH will stop doing Negima it's just that we're not doing it for the month of April. I'm the translator for MSN and I'm taking a vacation and nobody wants to take over so I guess FH will leave it to AQS for April. I'm sorry too if my...
  4. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken I think he needs to win a mock battle with Eva and maybe when you win that battle you will get the qualifications to be able to use the dark
  5. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken MSN 206 is out by FH
  6. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 151 Spoiler Thread I think the "pin pin" thing means Malcom is lively and I don't think it meant drills but it meant she hit her head or bumped into something
  7. yami_no_tenshi1563

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken Short summary of 206:
Top