Recent content by yamibg

  1. Chapter Bleach 385 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion I think you guys just need to calm down and realize that this is bleach and that no amount of logic/rational/ or reasoning is ever taken into account. Take a second to realize how fudged the whole power level is in Bleach( first Ichigo no bankai beats Kenpachi...
  2. Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Spoiler Discussion Thread I was just re reading the rukia rescue arc. what happen to that?! Even Naruto is picking up its pace now, One piece has always been epic, Bleach has been slow for a long while now. I had good expectations after the Pendulum arc( face it, bleach needs...
  3. Chapter Bleach 350 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 350 Spoiler Discussion Thread http://onemanga.com/Bleach/289/02-03/ Ichigo looks sort of like this. The last chapter i thought he was turning into super saiyan three. Bleach is so empty now a days, nothing ever happens in chapters. I dont think he took a whole chapter for Bankai, why...
Top