Recent content by Yarias

  1. Yarias

    Naruto Running colored

    The hair seems like the weakest part (the shading doesn't quite feel right). Some of the folds in the cloth on Naruto's left chest don't carry over from the black to the orange fabric. Overall those are minor details though and I really like the piece and style.
  2. Yarias

    Naruto 481 review...

    One idea that I had about Sai knowing that "there would be trouble" is the order in which the frames are presented. 1) Sai tells everyone they will not be continuing 2) Sakura puts on her gloves (not shown) Sai's clone is defeated 3) Sai tells Kakashi that they should hurry up.
  3. Yarias

    Discussion Which Laptop to choose from?

    What do you plan on using the laptop for? How long do you want to go before buying a new one? How much battery life do you want? Is screen size a big factor? Is weight a big factor? What operating system(s) do you plan on installing (and is that operating system 64bit)?
  4. Yarias

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 69 Spoiler Thread Assuming the meteor impacts didn't have a significant impact on the density of the atmosphere, and assuming Asaga was smart enough to spread his arms and legs out as much as possible, he would have been going about 195 km/h...
  5. Yarias

    Question English to Filipino Translations

    I would imagine you need to ask the translator whose work you want to use.
  6. Yarias

    Feedback Spoiler Thread Discussion

    I think a confirmed spoilers thread is a good compromise. I don't really care either way (I only check the spoilers at most once on Thursdays or occasionally if the chapter is later than usual). I was originally thinking about a possible mod to the forums that allows someone to post in a topic...
  7. Yarias

    Scanning Binding & Debinding Manga

    Re: unbinding I would imagine that ruler + xacto would work better than ruler + ripping
  8. Yarias

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 440)

    Priceless! I always enjoy your reviews, but that caption was really awesome :tem
  9. Yarias

    Edward Elric - Chapter cover #81

    Wow.
  10. Yarias

    [432-thewar] Double Rasengan

    Love the coloring... but you might want to fix "inside his month" :amuse
  11. Yarias

    Ask Gold Knight About Naruto

    On a less serious note... Do you think we'll be seeing Kakashi's face anytime soon? :kkbook
  12. Yarias

    Request Suggestion for New Shoutbox

    I would support this feature too, but I think it would be better as an option (enabled by default).
  13. Yarias

    Is the Uchiha clan dead?

    Well, if we say that Sharingan is S, and no Sharingan is N, and you need a S from your father and mother to get Sharingan yourself, we have Sasuke: SS Some random woman: NN Children SN Children's Children: 1/4 SS (sharingan) 1/4 SN 1/4 NS 1/4 NN So genetics doesn't rule it out (although the...
  14. Yarias

    Request Personal RSS Feeds

    I'm not sure if this is already a feature. If it is, please point me in the right direction. It would be cool if instead of receiving PMs whenever a new release is made, there was an RSS feed for each individual user which only contained the releases that you receive PMs for under the normal...
  15. Yarias

    Feedback The RTS Scroll

    Isn't that what the manga "shout page" is? http://mangahelpers.com/manga/
Top