Recent content by Yaumil Reiza

  1. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Even though we can say that Gray x Juvia is confirmed, why does Gray still leave his girlfriend Juvia for 100 year mission? It's nice to see the typical Team Natsu to be in the end, but that's not how it started. I'd prefer only Natsu, Lucy, and Happy in the last panel. Gray could just go with...
  2. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 543 Chapter Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Oh my... how could Erza's swords single handedly take Acno down. It makes Tenrou Island arc loses its credibility... And Acno's left arm grows back... And combining all the 7 DS power into Natsu doesn't feel quite right to me (Natsu even says 7 fire dragons) -___- And other inconsistencies...
  3. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    It looks like Zeref is easily defeated... :| Annddd whyyy creating the dragon slayers if you can just beat Acno with Ichiya? -____-
  4. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    I agree that this is one of the worst. Being regarded as the King of Magic, I can't accept the fact that August is described as a copy magic user. I think it's better if Mashima describes him as a mage who can learn all magic except holder type ones - all of his various magic come from pure vast...
  5. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    So, August is oneshotted with just Gildarts?
  6. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 525 Chapter Discussion / 526 Predictions

    So Larcade was conceived because Zeref raped Mavis, and I'm curious on how Larcade could be extracted from the crystal. I think Mashima-san tried to give Cana some spotlight here. I am expecting something like back in Tenrou Island arc. Cana was way cooler there.
  7. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 522 & 523 Chapter Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Gildarts vs August!!! I can see it's living up to the hype. Most people wonder why Cana is there, but I think it's fine since it's a father-daughter combo. Cana actually has much potential, but the plot of being a side character doesn't allow her to shine. The sequence of Zeref-Gray-Natsu is...
  8. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    I think the reason why Erza displayed such a cold character because she didn't have the slightest memory of her mother. Unlike Natsu and Gray, who had their memory of Igneel and Silver, respectively. At least, she said farewell to Irene and called her mother... That's what she could do. About...
  9. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 519 Discussion/520 Prediction

    Well, at least Irene's dragon form is defeated by logical means - dragon slayer magic - through the enchantment of Erza's sword. If Erza's sword in its standard form could accomplish the feat of slaying dragons, this chapter could have been much worse. Also, we know that there's no way someone...
  10. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 518 Discussion/519 Prediction

    As usual, Erza's fights are unrealistic. Avoiding Irene's nuke is probably fine, but jumping that high while having your bones broken isn't. I think at least someone like Jellal or Gildarts should save Erza a bit by stopping the meteor (preferably Jellal because I think it will make a...
  11. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    Omg the chapter has Lucy do it...stripping her clothes to warm up Natsu's body. Even if such method existed and proved to be successful, did it really need to be naked? -__- Also, Irene getting linked to 400 years ago shouldn't be happening... It should be exclusive to dragon slayers, Zeref...
  12. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 512 Discussion / 513 Predictions

    That's it!!! Kagura uses her gravity magic!!! I wonder if Larcade will get a second fight in the future to prove the statements about him being able to beat even Acnologia, or only Mavis can defeat him. By the way, is what Porlyusica saying for real? I don't think even an old woman will give an...
  13. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction

    I think the relationship between Larcade, Zeref, Mavis, and Natsu is getting complicated. Who is who's son, who is who's brother. All I can get is Larcade is probably the result of an experiment. How the experiment went on is still a complete mystery to me. Also, I agree that Kagura can help...
  14. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    Stinggggg he's hot as usual!!! And Natsu's parents, his father looks cool, and his mother is pretty <3
  15. Yaumil Reiza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 509 Discussion/510 Prediction

    I also think that Larcade is born through some kind of in vitro fertilization, and I wonder if he is also immortal like his parents. His age by looks do not match the FT timeline. Btw, Mavis' forte is illusion magic, and Larcade's magic makes people waver between pleasure and pain. Here I'm...
Top