Recent content by yela

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    You can find most of them here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av4012238/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.0 This is Kubo's one, but on the side appear most of them. I've seen most of them here. I have the link to Kubo's one because I like it the most, and I see it from time to time
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    With this data: https://web.archive.org/web/20180310003605/http://www.geocities.jp:80/wj_log/rank/ Bleach volume 12, this is 2 volumes before the anime, it had a first print of 520,000 copies, so Bleach real sales had to be around 500,000 copies because the editorial possibly had to adjust the...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    So that is the quantity of volumes Viz sold of Bleach, not its sales worldwide. So basically it's Bleach sales in USA. It would be interesting to compare it with the Viz sales of Naruto and One Piece.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    The comparisons are misleading because most of those series, if not all, still didn't have anime with those volumes ( except maybe Toriko) so they still didn't have the boost in sales from the anime, MHA already had an anime a year ago.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    All of the Bleach volumes for this year, 71-74, which includes the last volume, are already included in this year, because the sales period for these rankings is from November 23, 2015 to November 20, 2016. So Bleach won't publish any volumen next year, so, obviously, won't appear in the list...
  6. Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings I've been following Yahoo auctions since 2007 because I've bought many doujinshis there and Bleach never had many doujinshis compared to those other series. Reborn's general popularity has been in decline too, but it's still one of the series with more...
  7. Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Indeed Bleach isn't one of the Shonen Jump series with a lot of yaoi doujins. The series with more doujinshis are Gintama, Reborn, One Piece, Naruto, Kuroko no basket and Prince of Tennis. You can see the doujinshi that are being sold on Yahoo Japan auctions...
Top