Recent content by YggMugen

  1. YggMugen

    Anime The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh (2022)

    I just realize she is actually derived from a character in Rising Impact (the golf manga), whose name is Kurumi. Fun fact: she married to Lancelot in Rising Impact
  2. YggMugen

    Anime The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh (2022)

    Maybe Nakaba is trying to prevent people from spoiler? tbh I was thinking "that person" probably refers to Deathpierce when I saw the comment but it might be also some other people we don't know yet :XD It's also possible that Lancelot transform into similar appearance as the fairy and this can...
  3. YggMugen

    Anime The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh (2022)

    I think rendering makes this CGI movie looks less pleasant. I mean the model itself is nice but they should put more effort on rendering.
  4. YggMugen

    Anime The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh (2022)

    For some reason I feels the fairy has similar clothes style as Lancelot? Maybe "that person" can also be him, right? hmm
  5. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    I have no idea on where this is answered so I go back to the book and find out it's mentioned in vol. 21's fanart corner, and it is not the first time Nakaba include this kind of information in fanart section
  6. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    tbh they don't have names so it's hard to tell if some demons were killed by Dahlia and Dubs in novel
  7. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    Basically he steal her lightning magic attack, store it in Sacred treasure and release back to SD
  8. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    So I check back to the novel and find that the Goddess girl that shows on the novel illustration (also the one who talks to Mael) does not have a name. I’m a bit confused by the fake leak but now I don’t think she is Jelamet cuz seems the girl wears different outfit from Jelamet
  9. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    Partially correct, I omit a detail that he uses snatch to absorb SD's attack on Courechouse and releases it back to SD
  10. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    All of the physical attacks don't work, Gowther's blackout only last for a second, King's sunflower was counteracted by SD (as described by FKS) and Ban use sacred treasure to absorb SD's attack and counter it back but seems SD even not care about it, so no they don't make any substantial damage...
  11. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    No, her attacks including summon great amount of lightening (something called “Divinity Lightening”) and form a condensed energy ball
  12. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    I don’t believe it’s clearly stated in novel, but in general four Sins (King, Ban, Diane and Gowther) are almost defeated until Mel come at the last minute to save their ass, so I think it’s pretty close to DK in the last part of manga?
  13. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    If you mean fight, then no? She heals people and tell SD to stop (and obviously SD wouldn’t do that) I can say it’s just normally how she behave in the manga
  14. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    I don’t think so, cuz it definitely says she was defeated And I find another detail: Merlin use her Infinity magic to boost Mel & Zel’s final attack on SD
  15. YggMugen

    Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

    He has killed many of Goddess as Estarossa and don’t want to hurt them more. Period
Top