Recent content by yieps

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread So, I guess, Souma is going to cook something the judges can't avoid tasting just like the lady at the beginning. It would be nice if Erina helps him preparing.
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

    Ah, crap, I simply jumped to the next text bubble ignoring his face and name, haha. Well, my point still stands though, there was no was no other good reason to hide him and the author didn't.
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

    Hmm, this sort of progress isn't really surprising - but not necessarily predictable - and makes a lot of sense. I just hope this doesn't invite deus ex machinas and other too random stuff as it often does in stories with this kind of turn of events. For example, I wonder whether the current #1...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 429/430 Discussion / 431 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 429/430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions I really didn't like the last chapter. For what both Gray and Erza did to Juvia she'd at least deserved a full dogeza from both of them. Even if they feared she might have been captured and tortured or surveyed, as soon as Gray had been...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 783 Discussion / 784 Predictions

    Re: One Piece Chapter 783 Spoiler Discussion Level 4!! *kyaaa* Mm, maybe he'll be covered in flames from the increased metabolism while covering himself with a full body, low level haki to avoid damage. xD
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 426 Discussion/ 427 Predictions

    Mm, not sure I like this chapter. Gajeel being with the magic council is fine but not caring about Gray is even for him out of character, not to mention Lilly. It appears as if Mashima just wants to make both lock horns with each other. I'm quite fine with Gray's reason so far, on the other...
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 780 Discussion / 781 Predictions

    Sugar's fruit grants lifelong youth not eternal youth, though, it's unknown whether it's true youth or just a superficial one. Law's fruit would grant "eternal life", but similarly, it's unknown what variation of it. However, I suppose Oda didn't overthought this point so he probably would just...
  8. Chapter One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions. Break next week. Huh? Where did I claim as such? What you explained is basic logic. It is not far fetched if we fantasize/theorize about possibilities but we have no ground to assume that is of any relevance - Zoro didn't check his swords in...
  9. Chapter One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions. Break next week. As I said, we already knew that simply by watching the fights. If you can use any bamboo stick or arrow as your main weapon and it doesn't get a scratch you don't need to be a genius to deduce that it's same in case of the swords...
  10. Chapter One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions. Break next week. ? Haven't you suggested yourself Sabo is going to handle Trebol? Though, personally I doubt it would be a direct 1on1 fight between both as Sabo should be superior to him. Usually in such case either Sabo would get some kind of...
  11. Chapter One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions. Break next week. If you referred to Sabo taking on Trebol, that's fine with me. Not commenting on the rest. Why definitely? It wasn't definite at all. Obviously, he could write another a decade long running manga just on those 2 years. But...
  12. Chapter One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 779 Discussion / 780 Predictions. Break next week. You hope? Luffy fighting with Sabo against DD would be the greatest disappointment to most OP fans ... Either Sabo won't be allowed to participate, or just as some already theorized, Koala called him because of another...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 778 Discussion / 779 Predictions

    He's capable of manipulating stone at the same distance as the height of the giant. By the way, you simply ignored my post and repeated yourself.
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 778 Discussion / 779 Predictions

    You claimed several times that he teleported, post the pages...
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 778 Discussion / 779 Predictions

    Well, I definitely do. Zoro would've been able to catch up and I doubt Pica's able to submerge deep enough with the ground as with the plateau so he'll end up fighting Zoro with the stones from the roads and houses. As I said before he used the Golem to immediately cover a huge distance.
Top